2001 Chevrolet S-10 consumer reviews

$12,849 starting MSRP
side view of 2001 S-10 Chevrolet
Explore the 2001 Chevrolet S-10

Best vehicle I’ve ever owned

Love my truck. Great truck in every way with 71,000 miles. I hope to drive it till I die. I’m a 69 year old female. Does great in the snow. I’ve never had any problems with it in any way.

Reliability is top priority in owning a vehicle.

I enjoy driving this pick up truck . Its never had any problems with the motor. Its great on gas. It looks great and performs great . Good for first time drivers.

Xtreme model 4.3

Love the look and performance of they Xtreme! The 4.3 is ridiculously powerful. Also looks and handles amazing but the gas mi is terrible but I'll take the hp over the gas mi.

Very reliable

One of the most reliable vehicles that I have ever owned , has never left me nor my family stranded, has always kept us safe. We love this truck but have to sell, this is a great truck! Plus this is a rare find, not very many xtremes are left.

Awesome truck

I love this truck, fast and very fun to drive. I get complements every where I take this truck. If your looking for a fun truck this Is the one

4.4

Loved that little truck

I really enjoyed my s10, it was reliable truck. I drove it 30 miles round trip almost every day, highway miles, with no problems.

Most reliable truck I own

A good small truck that has lasted for 16 years now. Still runs good and has excellent gas mileage. Truck even makes it threw snow storms alright. A good little truck that can get the smallest jobs done. Have been happy with this truck and hope to have it for many more years to come.

Ford ranger

Even though I have a2cant beat it for the money?2 engine I only get 20 mpg on hiway runs strong can't figure that one out:no problem of her than that's

4.3

Solid little truck

Good little truck built well that can tow alot and gets better gas mileage than most new small pickup trucks

4.4

Best truck I've ever owned!!!

Purchased this truck from a dealership in 2002 with 8,000 miles on it. Only paid $7,000. It has been the most reliable truck I've ever owned. I purchased this truck as a commuter vehicle to keep the miles off of my Chevy Diesel. So far my Chevy S10 has over 250,000 miles on it, and it's still going strong. The only complaint is about the door hinge pins, which are notorious for wearing out. Otherwise, this truck has never left me stranded, gets excellent fuel mileage, still looks great, and has been a pleasure to own. Today I just had a new muffler installed. As they lifted the truck up on the rack I had a chance to look underneath, amazingly it still looks like new, no rust or anything. I'll keep this truck until it dies. However, that might be another 15 years......