2003 Chevrolet S 10

Workhorse, if you are willing to replace parts

by on September 20, 2017

It is reasonably reliable and has a nice exterior styling. I have replaced the brakes, control arms, alternator, rear end, and radiator.

Uses car for Towing

Cheap and reliable

by from Cincinnati ohio on August 24, 2017

Good truck for the money a 2.2s are slow but reliable single cabs are pretty small not really a good daily driver unless you have an extended cab

Very reliable hardware, but nothing fancy.

by from Seffner, FL on July 27, 2017

This truck is very reliable in terms of engine and transmission, I've never had any performance issues.

very reliable

by from ny on May 29, 2017

drives smooth a very good winter vehicle or work truck many new parts automatic trans many power accessories

Unstoppable

by from Det. Mi. on May 13, 2017

Best truck ever made !!! Nothing compares. If u can ever get one don't miss it, or skip out early the way-mistake I made. There may be faster flashier trucks out there, but none better.

Sons first pickup

by from OK on March 29, 2017

Just what I've been looking for. I've always found this style to be very reliable and should last my son a long time

Long Search Finally Ended

by from Grabill, IN on November 19, 2013

I have been looking for a small truck, especially an S10 that is in good condition and stylish at the same time. I found what I was looking for on Cars.com. I found a 2003 S10 Extreme with only 92,000 miles on it. It was well taken care of and I was able to get it for less than the Car Fax reported suggested price or the original asking price that I later found in the glove box. With Cars.com review and the Car Fax report I was confident when I went to the dealer to look at the vehicle. It is hard to rate the reliability at this point as I haven't had it very long. I would recommend Cars.com to others and will use them again when I look to make my next purchase.

2003 S10 Xtreme

by from Boiling Springs, SC on September 2, 2012

Found a nice low milage (48,000) V6, 5 speed manual all power Xtreme from Maritime Motors. Great vehicle in excelent condition. The purchase through the dealership was very easy. Nice people to deal with.

Happy With S10 Truck

by from So. CA on August 12, 2012

Description said with AC. Compressor seized but priced about $2000 below rate. Fixed myself so it only cost $500 to fix, dealer discounted $200 to help pay cost for parts. Truck had new brakes which wasn't mentioned when I bought. Feel I got a fair deal

Great truck

by from Lancaster, PA on May 14, 2012

2003 - S10 4WD Extended Cab LX Great truck, terriffic mileage. All around vehicle.................