2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

Best truck I've had

by from Upper Michigan on September 12, 2017

This truck has done more than its job. It's everything I need including power seats and reliability.

Great, Dependable, Long-Lasting Work Truck

by from Bellevue, OH on September 12, 2017

One of the best trucks Chevy has made. The Vortec 4.8 V8 has been very reliable to me the past 5 years, and I've never had an issue with the drive train. However, you'll have to replace the brake lines at one point if you live in the Rustbelt. It tows smoothly, gas is decent for it's size, interior is well thought out (back seats on the extended cab models have very thin padding, if that's an issue). Overall one of the best trucks I've ever owned, and I plan on keeping it until the wheels fall off. They're ready to be put to work, I highly recommend this truck.

Uses car for Towing

Very Reliable If Properly Maintained

by from Phenix City on September 7, 2017

The 02 Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 4x4 could use a bit more leg room in back, has plenty of low end torque, is a bit lacking in power due to weight and 4 speed transmission, but overall is an extremely reliable vehicle when properly maintained.

Very good truck with towing package

by from Bossier louisiana on August 21, 2017

It was a one owner vehicle owned y my father ,it is very reliable , comfortable and has a lot of extras

Uses car for Havingfun

I love my silverado

by from Lubbock on August 8, 2017

Best purchase we ever made, Chevy is the best. Chevy stands behind there vechiles n fixes every time it needs it

Love this truck

by from TX on July 21, 2017

I have two one is 2x and the other is 4x4 both crew cabs but my 4x4 is the 6.0 1500hd and my 2x4 is the 5.7 1500. Tje 5.7 has 295,000 miles on it and still runs great have only repalced the basics. My 4x4 has 163,000 and have had a lot of sensors rrplaced and than just badics.

Uses car for Towing

Most Reliable truck I've owned

by from Orem on July 14, 2017

I've had this truck for most of a decade, it starts every time, and does what I need her to. Good looking, even for the age, and so very reliable.

Solid truck

by on July 13, 2017

Overall very satisfied. I owned mine for 14 years with minimal issues. Very reliable truck for commuting, hauling, and towing.

Most reliable and useful car I have owned.

by from on June 6, 2017

This was a great value for the money and was a reliable workhorse. 4x4 and tow package came in handy, and the 8 ft bed was useful for hauling. Overall excellent truck!

Extremely reliable, hard on gas.

by from Lawrenceburg, KY on April 13, 2017

I love my 1500HD, it's super strong and will get any job done. However, the gas mileage is what makes me want to sell. Mine has the big 6.0 vortec, plus it's lifted and has big mud tires, so I only get about 9 mpg.