2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

Stylish and comfortable

by from York pa on September 1, 2017

I actually have a gmc sierra 5.3 and its great..the only thing that really bothers me is the driveline clunk ibto reverse

Very Dependable

by from Flint, Mi on August 27, 2017

Good running truck. Dependable, Low maintenance . Runs good No engine or transmission issues. Hate to see it go, but I have a grandchild on the way and need something with a back seat, (preferably a Dodge Grand Caravan or something similar that is in good shape.)

Awesome truck, never had a single problem

by from Denver Co on August 19, 2017

Great truck, I would go with a Chevy or GMC over a Dodge or Ford every time. I did the regular maintenance and truck never had a problem. I had the 4.8L V8 and it towed my ATVs up and down the Rocky Mountains with ease.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

this was my baby

by from north lauderdale,fl on August 8, 2017

i loved this truck. i cried when i sold it and i cry every time i see it. it was beautiful, big, my main man. i had a standard cab and my family was growing so off it went. i like lowering my vehicles so i raked it, which means it had a race truck stance. lower in the front than the back. i put 22's on it and it was my daily. i love this truck

worst vehicle i owned

by from on June 25, 2017

BOUGHT NEW THIS TRUCK DOES NOT HAVE FIFTHY THOUSAND MILES ON IT ! BRAKE LINES FROM FRONT TO BACK ROTTED OUT FRONT HUBS FAILED COIL PACKS WATER PUMP BAKING PLATES REAR ROTTED OUT SPARE TIRE RACK ROTTED OUT TIRE ENDED UP ON ROAD . I BETTER STOP I"AM GETTING DEPRESSED!!!! WOULD NEVER BUY ANOTHER MADE WITH REAL STEEL WHAT A JOKE!!!!

Great truck for many years

by from Kingston, NY on June 23, 2017

Bought this truck new and has not failed me yet. Normal maintenance over the years and just now starting to have a few minor age issues at over 175,000 miles. Runs great still and interior has held up well to a family of four. Only recommendation I would have is if you are looking for more room in the back seat for children/adults, buy the crew cab instead.

The truck never let me down

by from Willmar, MN on June 7, 2017

I owned the truck for almost 8 years. Mechanically it was very sound with very little maintenance required beyond the normal things.

Great Truck

by from Gainesville, GA on June 1, 2017

This truck has been through everything with my family and I. There isn't a lot of room in the back, but plenty if you have smaller children. The truck bed is a great size. This truck hasn't given me any issues that any other truck with 200,000 miles on it wouldn't. Love this truck.

Good truck

by from Muskego, Wi on May 8, 2017

Nice truck. Lots of room and power to tow. Smoth ride on bumpy roads. Sound system sound nice. Auto 4x4 is a very nice feature to have.

Beat truck I've owned

by from Sand Springs on May 6, 2017

Amazing and very reliable truck. First weekend after I bought my used 04 Silverado I took a road trip out of state and with out any faults. The truck was very comfortable and very smoth ride.