Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2011 Silverado 1500

2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

Have You Driven the 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500?

Love this truck

by A guy that likes trucks from Louisville, KY on Sun Mar 03 2013

Had been looking at the GMC Sierra which I assumed was the same truck, but, I soon learned it is not. Not to rtake away from the Sierra because it is a true reliable performer, but the Silverado just has the lines that make it, in my opinion, a more powerful looking truck The LTZ model has many of the bells and whistles that I thought I would never enjoy at my price range, however, this one was put in my price range through some odd circumstances and I am ecstatic with my new truck. Would recommend this vehicle to anyone (that likes trucks).

My First Truck

by Bad Karma from Illinois on Fri Aug 21 2015

I've owned many sports cars, and Jeeps. It was time to step up to a truck so, I have the ability to tow a trailer and race car. I picked up a used Extended Cab LT Z71 that was well kept after and will have owned her for a month tomorrow. I am very impressed with the truck. Very comfortable inside, great ride and nice features. The 5.3L has a good amount of grunt, and the truck gets mileage than my previous Grand Cherokee that had a smaller V8, and the truck has over 1,000 lbs on the Jeep. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

2011 Half Ton

by SilveradoFan from Guston, KY on Fri Mar 10 2017

I have put almost 100,000 miles on my truck and the only issue i have had is some of the interior plastic on the dash has come loose. I drive my truck hard on the farm everyday hauling trailers or moving cows or just hunting. I have not treated it nicely and it has held up better than I expected. I have not had a single mechanical or electrical problem at all. Just get it serviced every 5k miles and put new tires on it when needed.

Great truck.

by Foxbowlertc93 from Greer,SC on Mon Sep 11 2017

This vehicle is great for the mileage. I haven't had any problems. It is a 4.8l with the power of the 5.3 and better gas mileage. It is the best vehicle i have owned to date.

2011 chevy silverado 4x4

by The beast. from on Sat Nov 22 2014

This truck is a great truck. I have always and forever will be a chevy owner. I have a 2011 chevy silverado 4x4 Lt model. I've been off roading dirt and mud not just cruising on dirt but high speed with hard bumps and dips abusing it the truck like a trophy truck. It handled it multiple times great. I flore it daily in it no issues I haven't even changed the battery in it and it has 60,000 on it. Just oil changes and a tranny fluid change. So many good memories beating this truck.

nice truck,but

by greenwald from Minnesota on Fri Mar 27 2015

This is my first chevy and I love it. The sales staff was very friendly and easy to work with. I really like the ride and the duel climate control in this truck. The reasons I can't give it five stars is because My gas mileage is not as good as they claim it should be, and the aggravating, annoying, and frustrating almost weekly calls and junk mail from onstar and sirius satellite to sign up for there services.

Great value, down to earth handsome design

by Business Owner from West Palm Beach on Sat Jun 02 2012

I just want to say that the blend of performance (the 5.3 model), styling and value make this a great truck. The fit and finish is second place to newer Fords and Dodges (own two of them as well) but it is certainly well-built. You really can't go wrong with any of these trucks nowadays as it seems that they've all stepped up their game. Already have 50,000 miles and have no problems. Towing on this truck seems oddly easy - almost effortless compared to Ford and Dodge. Best instrument panel and gauge design out of all current trucks, imo. Turquoise interior lighting never looked better.

Chevy truck 11

by Mattson on Sun Jul 22 2018

Good dependable pickup easy to drive never had any major repairs in 88000 miles my dad bought it new in 2011 and its never been wrecked

great truck for travel of for work

by mk71396 from houston tx on Mon Jun 12 2017

this truck is great. has plenty of power for towing. comfortable inside. plenty of room for four people. good on gas. great truck for travel or for work.

Good all around truck and commuter.

by urbancynic from Phoenix, AZ on Sat Sep 01 2012

The Chevy Silverado is a very good all around truck. Towing capacity is very comparable to other 1/2 ton trucks. The 5.3l V8 is reliable and willing. However, throttle response in stock form is not as good as expected. This is resolved with a $120 Airaid Intake Tube. Well worth the price. Fuel economy is in the high teens for city driving in 2wd form. This I attribute to the 6 speed automatic. The Active Fuel Management may help, but I'm not convinced. AFM does occasionally cause a violent thud when activating at low speeds. Interior is comfortable in all forms. The option of a car-like interior in the LTZ package is nice, but I prefer the traditional truck interior in lower trims. Interior storage is very useful. My only complaint about the truck is the controls for the Driver Info Center - they should have been on the steering wheel or wiper stalk for easier use while driving. The aggressive exterior styling makes this truck look amazing and in my opinion is one of the best looking trucks on the market at this time. Overall I thoroughly enjoy this truck and can not think of any other currently on the market that I would replace it with.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10