2011 Silverado 1500

4.6 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.7 out of 5 starsReliability

Love this truck

by A guy that likes trucks from Louisville, KY on March 3, 2013

Had been looking at the GMC Sierra which I assumed was the same truck, but, I soon learned it is not. Not to rtake away from the Sierra because it is a true reliable performer, but the Silverado just has the lines that make it, in my opinion, a more powerful looking truck The LTZ model has many of the bells and whistles that I thought I would never enjoy at my price range, however, this one was put in my price range through some odd circumstances and I am ecstatic with my new truck. Would recommend this vehicle to anyone (that likes trucks).

My First Truck

by Bad Karma from Illinois on August 21, 2015

I've owned many sports cars, and Jeeps. It was time to step up to a truck so, I have the ability to tow a trailer and race car. I picked up a used Extended Cab LT Z71 that was well kept after and will have owned her for a month tomorrow. I am very impressed with the truck. Very comfortable inside, great ride and nice features. The 5.3L has a good amount of grunt, and the truck gets mileage than my previous Grand Cherokee that had a smaller V8, and the truck has over 1,000 lbs on the Jeep. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

2011 Half Ton

by SilveradoFan from Guston, KY on March 10, 2017

I have put almost 100,000 miles on my truck and the only issue i have had is some of the interior plastic on the dash has come loose. I drive my truck hard on the farm everyday hauling trailers or moving cows or just hunting. I have not treated it nicely and it has held up better than I expected. I have not had a single mechanical or electrical problem at all. Just get it serviced every 5k miles and put new tires on it when needed.

nice truck,but

by greenwald from Minnesota on March 27, 2015

This is my first chevy and I love it. The sales staff was very friendly and easy to work with. I really like the ride and the duel climate control in this truck. The reasons I can't give it five stars is because My gas mileage is not as good as they claim it should be, and the aggravating, annoying, and frustrating almost weekly calls and junk mail from onstar and sirius satellite to sign up for there services.

Great value, down to earth handsome design

by Business Owner from West Palm Beach on June 2, 2012

I just want to say that the blend of performance (the 5.3 model), styling and value make this a great truck. The fit and finish is second place to newer Fords and Dodges (own two of them as well) but it is certainly well-built. You really can't go wrong with any of these trucks nowadays as it seems that they've all stepped up their game. Already have 50,000 miles and have no problems. Towing on this truck seems oddly easy - almost effortless compared to Ford and Dodge. Best instrument panel and gauge design out of all current trucks, imo. Turquoise interior lighting never looked better.

Great truck.

by Foxbowlertc93 from Greer,SC on September 11, 2017

This vehicle is great for the mileage. I haven't had any problems. It is a 4.8l with the power of the 5.3 and better gas mileage. It is the best vehicle i have owned to date.

2011 chevy silverado 4x4

by The beast. from on November 22, 2014

This truck is a great truck. I have always and forever will be a chevy owner. I have a 2011 chevy silverado 4x4 Lt model. I've been off roading dirt and mud not just cruising on dirt but high speed with hard bumps and dips abusing it the truck like a trophy truck. It handled it multiple times great. I flore it daily in it no issues I haven't even changed the battery in it and it has 60,000 on it. Just oil changes and a tranny fluid change. So many good memories beating this truck.

Chevy truck 11

by Mattson on July 22, 2018

Good dependable pickup easy to drive never had any major repairs in 88000 miles my dad bought it new in 2011 and its never been wrecked

Love my truck

by Scott M from Buffalo NY on March 10, 2017

I am so happy with this truck.. looks great, real head turner.. runs great and has plenty of power! Definitely would recommend buying one of these!

Giving GM a shot

by Jet Driver from Northeast Ohio on March 8, 2011

I've driven primarily Honda/Toyota products for the last several years. I thought i would go test drive the Silverado and next i knew i was driving it home. I can say that i'm genuinely happy with the purchase. Very quiet at cruise and so far no rattles, squeaks, or vibration. Power is more than adequate with the 5.3 and transmission is seamless. Interior room is more than adequate and the OnStar system seems more useful than i remember reading about. Overall, love the truck.Even mileage so far is better that expected(average 17-19 mixed driving) Experience with dealer was as good as any Honda/Toyota experience and could not beat the deal. Rebates/Auto Show bonus money and 0% 72 month money. Time will tell but, GM may have earned my business again.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9