2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

Great truck.

by from Greer,SC on September 11, 2017

This vehicle is great for the mileage. I haven't had any problems. It is a 4.8l with the power of the 5.3 and better gas mileage. It is the best vehicle i have owned to date.

Fantastic truck

by from Smelterville, Idaho on September 3, 2017

This truck was fantastic It's fast, sporty, hauled a lot of things and was very reliable. I had the Z71 package. Was not afraid to 4x4 anywhere

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Austin on August 18, 2017

This truck is exactly what I was looking for. Classy, simple interior and so many little compartments; I keep finding new ones I didnt know I had! haha I love this truck!

I love it BUT.......

by from Deshler on August 4, 2017

I love this truck, it is much nicer than I had intended of buying. Truck prices are just crazy, for the money that I was looking to spend I was going to end up with as many or more miles than I had on my 95 Chevy truck that I was looking to trade off. The one big problem that I have with this truck is that I have found a rust spot that I missed when purchasing it. I talked to a body shop and was told that it was common for these models to rust, and that the fix was a new rear fender. Needless to say I am very upset that a six year old 20k truck is rusting. I am a die hard GM guy, but I don't know if I will buy another GM truck in the future, Toyota might get my business. Other than the rust issue I love the truck. It drives and rides very nice, I like the power and fuel mileage.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

great truck for travel of for work

by from houston tx on June 12, 2017

this truck is great. has plenty of power for towing. comfortable inside. plenty of room for four people. good on gas. great truck for travel or for work.

Great truck

by from Albertville on May 7, 2017

Love the truck so much we are taking it when we drive to Texas instead of our Chevy equinox. Very clean, and plenty of room for our little family. Even still comfortably fit 5 people plus our sons (large) convertible carseat in the middle of the back seat.

Exactly what I was looking for

by from on April 19, 2017

I used cars.com to make my search easier. With my work schedule I have minimal free time and I found the top 12 trucks I wanted.

Love my Silverado!!

by from on April 17, 2017

Always bought Chevy and always will. Buy USA. This truck is so dependable. Love love love it!! Going to have lots of fun with it.

Great truck for the money.

by from on April 1, 2017

The truck runs excellent and it's very roomy. Definitely be good to take a trip in and it seats 6! I strongly suggest this truck to families!

2011 Chevrolet Silverado

by from Muncie on March 26, 2017

Chevrolet makes a nice truck. I bought my first truck new and have had it for six years. I have had no trouble with it. It is never in the service department for anything other than routine maintenance.