Average based on 9 reviews

Love Chevys

by from Western Colorado on July 26, 2013

We just bought a '13 2500HD @ Bozarth and we love it. Drove the wheels off our 2004 and finally bought a new one. Nothing like them on the road today. There is such a comfort difference between the Chevy's and the Ford's/Dodge's. Just like driving a car! Highly recommend you test drive the Silverado/Duramax if you are considering a new truck. You will be impressed and the staff @ Ed Bozarth are awesome to work with!

Great Truck!

by from Boise, ID on April 6, 2013

Purchased 2013 Chevy Silverado K2500, absolutely loaded, every option. Duramax is so powerful. Getting great MPG.

94 cadi concourse

by from belgrade, mt on May 28, 2013

I had a choice between 12 silverado vortec and 13 durimax. I traded in 02 durimax. the offer on a fully loaded vortec one year old package wise seemed the better deal. It was a nicer package all around. I took my 30' fithwheel out for the weekend the vortec pulled it ok but if you're doing lots of traveling would deffinantly recommend the durimax - way more pulling power- I'm not unhappy but it sure is different- lives in the mountains of Montana.

STRONG TRUCK

by from Tacoma, WA on November 12, 2013

Best truck I've ever owned and I've owned at least two of all the rest. The 6.6 Duramax has great pulling power and the LTTZ package gives great comfort!

Got what i wanted

by from Brooklyn, Iowa on October 15, 2013

I searched for the most rebates that applied to my purchase. I found two dealers that were willing to deal. I took the best deal and it turned out to be the closest dealer. The only disapointment of the truck was the interior. Too much cheap plastic. Could have bought the LTZ but i wanted to customize. Hope i can find interior bling. Still got the truck that i wanted.

Great Truck

by from Southwest Louisiana on March 8, 2015

I've owned each of the big three and have never had any complaints or problems with those trucks. This is my third 3/4 ton chevy in a row, this diesel is a very livable motor, great power, great economy, and it's comfortable to travel in. Would recommend this vehicle to anyone.

Work horse

by from Cutchogue Long Island on June 3, 2015

Powerful truck just slow. Considering the size engine (6.0 liter ) But I'd recommend it, perfect so far at 27k miles

2500 Truck

by from SD. on April 3, 2013

The truck was fine. I would not recommend Billion Motor to my worst enemy. A month latter and still no title. This was a cash deal. Cash deal--No title yet. Very poor dealership. I need to purchase 2 more trucks and one car but not from them. Bad dealer!!!!!

best thing ever

by from on September 17, 2012

i love it the fuel is great i love how it toes my horse trailer because i love riding them they are the best thing ever omg!!!!

Uses car for Off-roading