2013 Chevrolet Silverado 2500

Another solid Duramax/Allison

by from Fort Valley, GA on September 5, 2017

I've owned a few GMC's, so the Silverado is a little different in looks and interior styling. The truck is what I expected it to be....a solid feeling torque monster that is also avg. 19 mpg on my daily commute. Nothing to complain about!

Perfect mix of power and style

by on August 22, 2017

Love my truck and love this year. It has plenty of towing power and drives great. I have no regrets in buying this truck!

Uses car for Havingfun

Hands down the best truck I ever owned.

by from Hegins, PA on August 20, 2017

Great looking, lots of power with the 6.6 Duramax, tows like a beast. I have had "0" problems with this truck for 4 years now.

Newest Car I owner

by from Delta Pa on July 6, 2017

This truck , is exactly what I was looking for, it has plenty of power , but not as much as Inwas used to . I traded in a 8.1l . The 6.0 is just fine though

Chevy Silverado

by from Delta Pa on June 17, 2017

The Truck is awesome. This truck get better gas mileage than my Chevy 8.1 , I thought I would lose power going to the 6.0!, but I hadn't noticed that much differncene.

Awesome truck

by from Hamlet on June 15, 2017

It's actually a 2017 and it is an awesome truck so far. 7 USB ports, wifi and 4x4 with W/T. The 6.0 is powerful and suspension is very stable.

Love my truck!

by from Naperville on May 26, 2017

As Chevrolet Silverados go, this is definitely a truck for all things. The extras make it versatile and sure give it the "wow" factor visually. I can accommodate our family of 6 while also hauling whatever. I'm glad I found it!

Work horse

by from Cutchogue Long Island on June 3, 2015

Powerful truck just slow. Considering the size engine (6.0 liter ) But I'd recommend it, perfect so far at 27k miles

Great Truck

by from Southwest Louisiana on March 8, 2015

I've owned each of the big three and have never had any complaints or problems with those trucks. This is my third 3/4 ton chevy in a row, this diesel is a very livable motor, great power, great economy, and it's comfortable to travel in. Would recommend this vehicle to anyone.

STRONG TRUCK

by from Tacoma, WA on November 12, 2013

Best truck I've ever owned and I've owned at least two of all the rest. The 6.6 Duramax has great pulling power and the LTTZ package gives great comfort!