Best chevy truck I've owned

by from Montebello,ca on July 21, 2013

Typical wind noise thru doors getting better every year,this is my fourth chevy truck and best one to date, all big three from Detroit are good just personal preference , average 16mpg best is 18mpg from duramax 4wheel drive dually

Uses car for Towing

update on my jan review .

by from Minnesota on August 14, 2013

This is a update on my bad review of this truck. I have to say once chevy and the dealership found and sorted out the problem I had with this truck , it has worked like a charm . From being mad and upset with chevy , I have to admit they worked very Dam hard to resolve my problem . The dealership was great. I did not deserve such fantastic treatment . This is a great truck which I will have for years and years . only chevy gives such great service . thanks .

Best of the Best!

by from Indiana on March 13, 2014

This truck is reliable and can handle anything on-road or off-road. Snow, ice, sand, mud? No problem! Need to pull a trailer? No problem! Need to haul a bed full of ready-mix or concrete blocks? No problem! Need to shift from 2X4 to 4X4 on the fly? No problem! Need to pull any other truck out of a ditch? No problem!

Sweet truck

by from on June 7, 2012

This truck will drag any thing you hook too, starts up every day ready to work hard for you, and has everything a work truck family trucks needs. I love this chevy hard working truck.

Too many problems .

by from Minnesota on January 21, 2013

I brought this truck new in dec 2012 and so far its been in the shop 4 times in less than 4 weeks. I did expect more from this truck which cost over $40k I am sad to say that the quality is not very good. This is not the first time i have had problems with a chev , but they were usually fixed first time. I will not be buying another GMC product .

great truck

by from virginia on February 23, 2012

love 3500hd great deal from dealership will tell others about dealership good selection in stock will buy from here again

Super reliable truck with plenty of power.

by from Charlotte, NC on March 9, 2017

I've had absolutely no problems and have just simply performed all the scheduled maintenance. I rated it a 3 on performance only because I wish it had a little better acceleration and spoiling on the turbo at lower rpms.

Similar Models