2021 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 consumer reviews

Photo not available
Explore the 2021 Silverado 3500 Chevrolet
Shop the 2021 Silverado 3500 Chevrolet

Silverado 3500HD High Country

Just what I wanted now I can see my trailer behind the wide dually fenders. With all the cameras you see around you a lot better.

New 3500 HD Dually

I ordered this truck with specific options to carry a truck camper. The camper has not yet arrived so I can’t speak to the truck’s capability in that regard. I’ve only driven the truck 300 miles, but so far so good. The ride is firm, but not harsh. The Duramax engine is relatively quiet, has enormous power, and great acceleration. The dual rear wheels grip the curvy mountain roads in my region. I anticipate many reliable years and miles with this truck.

1.9

Garbage: Don't buy!

Had brand new for 6 weeks, then in shop for 2 weeks, then back in shop and now they don't even know when it will be fixed as they are trying to source parts. Are you serious?

I love this truck!

Effortlessly pulls our trailer, (bumper pull). It's only 6k pounds, I know that's lite for this truck but I don't even feel the trailer back there. Lot of interior room, seats are very comfortable for long trips. I have to get used to the dually back end. I absolutely love this truck. Never another ford!!!!!!

Excelente CAMION

Excelente comfort magnifico interior me encanta el material de los asientos muy bobita por fuera la rudeza de su exterior va con ella en fin bella la camioneta