2013 Chevrolet Spark

Nice little car with a few quirks

by on September 17, 2017

I'm really impressed with the gas mileage. I now spend about half what I used to spend on gas. The car is really cute, I love how the exterior looks. I also really like the leather on the interior. The only real downsides to this car are the headrests, which tilt forward. That makes it difficult to sit right. I tend to lean forward more than I really should because of the headrests. The other slightly annoying thing is that although the back seats do fold down, if they are all the way down the front seats cannot slide back. This means that it doesn't really work to have a passenger in the car if the back seats are down. Especially if your passenger has long legs. And you have to take out the back seat cushions in order for the back seats to fold. It's not the easiest thing in the world.

Good car for city driving.

by from West Carrollton OH on September 17, 2017

It was fun to drive, and got great gas mileage, it's just not a great car for long rides or highway driving. It's safer than it looks, but it doesn't come with an extra tire and the tires leak air pretty bad when driving for a while. Would be a great car for people who don't drive a lot.

Reliable car

by from on September 2, 2017

Love this vehicle . It gets great gas mileage and is perfect for small families. I'd hate to see this car go but we are In need of a little bigger vehicle.

I love My Chevy Spark

by from Missouri on August 31, 2017

I just bought my Spark and I love this car ... Fun to drive .. I give this car 5 Stars . It has all the comforts I need and the reliability ... Great value for the money ..

Ok small car.

by from Beverly Hills, FL on June 3, 2017

I purchased this car new and it was a nice car, very small. It ended up being too small for my needs. If you just want a tiny car good on mileage then this is ok. Didn't have enough hp for my liking, I loved the look of it and the way it drove and the features though. You get what you pay for.

Great on gas!

by from Joshua,tx on May 17, 2017

This car gets superb gas mileage! It is comfortable for everyday commuting but not long road trips. It is roomier in the inside than it looks on the outside!

by from on May 15, 2017

The interior is roomier than expected, and overall comfort mainly suffers due to the poor suspension; no surprise on a small car like this. Gas mileage is better than stated, and the infotainment system is a very nice addition. However, having owned this car for 4 1/2 years, it has spent nearly 100 days at the dealership for repairs and recalls. The entire HVAC system has been replaced, multiple electrical issues have required servicing, and the drivers seat is splitting from only normal use. My spark has been a great car when it is fully running, but without warranty coverage, the repairs would have cost thousands.

Good value for money

by from on April 26, 2017

My wife and I do not drive much. We wanted an inexpensive subcompact for getting around town. This car is good value for money. The Spark has great fuel economy, size, ease of parking, and handling. And now for the consequences of owning a Spark. There are turtles with better pick up. The interior is effective, but has no frills and features a lot of plastic. Highway driving is very doable, but somewhat fraught above 75mph. All in all , a good car and a good value for money. You can see how Chevrolet worked very hard to make an economical car with a few tradeoffs as possible.

CHEVY SPARK 2013

by from mT. MORRIS, ILLINOIS on April 25, 2017

GREAT LITTLE CAR. GREAT GAS MILEAGE. I HAVE TAKEN SEVERAL TRIPS TO TENNESSEE AND MY GAS PRICES WERE 1/4 THAT OF OTHER CARS DRIVEN THERE AND BACK. VERY HAPPY WITH THIS CAR.

Love hurts

by from Virginia beach on January 24, 2017

I've had my Chevy Spark for a little over 3 years now. Fresh off of the lot at just under 600 miles. Since then, I've put almost 80,000 miles on that and have loved (almost) every moment. Through all of the commutes and out of town adventures I've taken, this car has been an absolute trooper. Unfortunately, the cost of repairs and upkeep have all but crippled me financially. In the last month alone I've poured over $3,000 dollars into my poor lil guy. He handles extremely well in snow, has great gas mileage, I can fill the tank for 15 bucks, it's great for moderate distances and city driving, leg room for days, handles like a dream, and has always turned some heads. Again, though, the cost of maintaining this fierce lil machine is insane. With the Onstar tire integrated system, I can change my own tire if it runs flat. Cost for that is roughly 200 in a shop. I love this pocket sized monster, but sometimes love hurts just a bit too much..

Our Expert Review: 2013 Chevrolet Spark