2015 Spark

2015 Chevrolet Spark

2015 Chevrolet Spark

4.1

Have You Driven the 2015 Chevrolet Spark?

I Love This Car

by Ini from Phoenix AZ on Thu Aug 20 2015

We just purchased the 2015 Chevy Spark 4 weeks ago and we absolutely love it. I was very impressed how smooth and quiet it drives. It handles well on the road and the steering is awesome. Love all the features it comes with too. Touch screen for audio, hands free phone connection etc...great mileage, has the comfort and elegance of a more expensive car. Thank you Chevy for this wonderful and safe vehicle.

Rationale

by NathanJones from Dallas, TX on Wed Apr 19 2017

Own a 2015 Spark 2LT Manual purchased new off the lot in September, 2015...I had already seen the 2016 update and didn't care for the new design. Still don't. Two things I see in other reviews I'd like to address right off.....acceleration and the a/c. This is a little car with a little engine but I've had absolutely NO problem keeping up with traffic, entering a freeway or keeping up on the open road. Zero problems. Maybe it's the manual, but again...if you know how to drive and how to time your merge...I don't see the problem. Again, not once in the almost 2 years I've been driving my Spark have I "feared" I might get run over or not been able to keep up or even "lead the way". As far as the AC goes...I live in Dallas. It gets very hot here in the Summer. No problem keeping cool. None. Zero. The car isn't perfect, but I'm very happy/content with my purchase. I did have a couple of "workmanship" issues @ purchase...a really annoying rattle in the front passenger door that took multiple trips to the dealer to finally resolve and the accessory roof rack cross rails I purchased started losing parts within a year of having them secured on the roof and the dealer refused to replace the parts under warranty. I'm far from thrilled with the dealership where I purchased it to the point of not trusting their service dept. but otherwise, besides maintenance and one recall over a warning chime I've had no other troubles. I'm averaging 33 mpg in primarily urban/city driving and so far the best mileage I've gotten on a tank of gas has been 44 mpg. I find the front seats not super-comfortable and I'm less a fan of the "motorcycle inspired" gauges as time goes by and I'd have preferred cloth seats vs the "leatherette" the 2LT has...but that's about it. I plan on keeping this vehicle until @ least 2020 and plan on purchasing another Spark if they "fix" the design elements I dislike in the latest model (2016). We shall see.

Perfect first time car

by Lynda from Bear DE on Mon Nov 13 2017

We just got this car for our daughter, who was having a hard time finding a car she could drive comfortably and feel that she could see well from. She is 4'8" and most cars now have such a high back window. This is a perfect fit for her and has given her so much more confidence in her driving ability. It is surprisingly comfortable for her dad and I to ride with her, if she wants. She is very happy with the safety features in it - an important point for her. It's surprising how much pick up it has and has no trouble handling the interstate speeds. All in all, it was a great choice for us.

Why I love the 2015 Spark LT1 5 speed

by Chevy Spark LT1 5speed from Florida on Sat Apr 29 2017

I was looking for a new car that had blue-tooth and cruise control and great fuel mileage with a cheap price. This car filled the bill. I did add fog lights and got a dash cover and tented the windows. I used it as a commuter car and the hill assist was one of the surprising things I enjoyed most. Family, friends, co-workers made fun of how small it was, but i have lifetime fuel mileage of 39.6 mpg with over 43,000 miles. I would recommend the 5 speed over the auto because you can control the acceleration as you see fit. It's only had 1 recall (software update) which was handled during one of my free oil changes. I looked at the 2016 sparks and it doesn't have the same characteristics of the 2015 and only 15 more horsepower. The Chevy app allows you to unlock your car, tire pressure, fuel, mpg and track your car comes in handy. One day I had to take the wife's car to the shop and she came to pick me up in my car and I noticed she stopped at Michael's on the way. I wasn't surprised, but it was fun to call her on it.

Great gas mileage

by Jennifer from Florida on Thu Jul 06 2017

I love my car.. Audio is great.. Sitting could be better.. Bought it with 42000 miles and have had it for almost a year.. Very friendly in the city and long drives gas wise.. Not a get up and go car.. Scared me a few times with acceleration, afraid it was going to cut off.. Didn't need a huge car and it fits what I needed it for.. Only con would be the go power..

Great little car for the money

by Jena from Fayetteville, TN on Fri Sep 01 2017

I upgraded to this car from a 1990 Geo Metro. I think the Metro has more cargo room overall, but none of the comfy features of the modern Spark. Gets great gas mileage. Even around town, I'm getting around 39 mpg.

Economy and style collide!

by Rosiespark15 from Stewiacke NS on Fri Sep 01 2017

I love my Spark. There is ample room in the driver's seat, and all controls are easily accessed. I do find, however, that the CVT transmission makes the car a bit guttless, but having a 1.2 liter engine, the spark was not built to be peppy. It suits my needs as a grocery getter and commuter car. The rear seats fold down, creating a rather surprisingly large cargo area. I have had a BBQ, a washing machine and a dishwasher in the back, with enough space for the hatch to be closed and secured. I love my Spark! It is exactly what I was looking for!

This is the best car for value for money & style.

by nid from plantation,florida on Sat Jun 10 2017

This car met all my needs of commuting, fun and transporting. It 1.2L 4 cylinder 5 door hatchback, 4 seating, plenty of leg space in front & back. 2 power outlets, handsfree calling, Bluetooth, siriusXM satellite , car infotainment, Steering wheel audio controls, power windows front & back. Vehicle diagnostic - Onstar supported, keyless entry, traction control, low air pressure warning, anti lock breaking system, great city mileage of 28-29 and highway 38-39.

So good I got the car twice

by Franchesca on Sun Oct 22 2017

This car is so good I bought it twice. I was in a accident beginning of this year going 60mph in a 2014 Spark, though the car was totaled, I was okay !! In that accident I should've died. A lot of people underestimate the safety of smaller cars but this is one I'd recommend to anyone now !! I just bought a 2015 2LT one and it's great. Leather seats, touch screen radio, etc. The ac in this car is great. It drives great and there's no huge blind spots. The car is cute and efficient. Great car for someone on a budget like myself.

I needed a car

by predwing fan from on Thu Jun 22 2017

I had an accident in my 2014 Chevy Spark. My insurance company deemed it to be a total loss. I loved that car, so I researched a similar car and found one in Lewisburg a year newer but used and affordable.

1 2 3 4