2017 Spark

2017 Chevrolet Spark

2017 Chevrolet Spark

Have You Driven the 2017 Chevrolet Spark?

My second Spark, very good car.

by Greenbeenie from Laughlin NV on Tue Dec 19 2017

This is my second Spark, the first was a 2013 Manual. Have been reading the mileage reviews and I get much better.....Run full synthetic oil, installed a K&N air filter and when I cruise at 65 mph on long trips I average 44-46mpg!!!

Perfect for my daughter.

by Deb from West Branch, IA on Sun Mar 12 2017

Great features for the money. Technology was a plus. Nice sound system. Color choice nice for a young driver. Five star crash test. 10 air bags. Great gas milage.

Surprisely an amazing car

by Hemlock Wedding from Blairsville, GA on Mon Mar 19 2018

I needed to find a vehicle that was safe and great on gasoline for my 4 hours round trip from work to my residence. However, I had a very tight budget so I thought to myself, there is no vehicle that great on gas, dependable and below $15K out the the door price. Well, I purchase my vehicle at Chevrolet in Blairsville, GA for out the door price less than $13,300. The other Chevy dealers were offering me out the door price of $15K. I got a deal and I so love my vehicle. Oh yeah, it is very quiet. If I had to find a negative, it would be that even though it said 4 passengers, Only the driver and front seat passenger would be comfortable if you are driving a long distance. The back seat don't have much leg space unless the front seat bring their seat up . I would definitely recommend this vehichle for folks that are on a tight budget, but still want a cute car. Thank you Chevrolet for making this challenge a successful outcome.

Love this car

by Ciaraed from Cleveland on Tue Mar 14 2017

Absolutely the coolest car I've ever owned amazing on gas mileage and just a fun car overall to drive

Reliable, Space Efficient

by XV from Phoenix, AZ on Wed Nov 15 2017

I have driven my manual Spark LS almost 14k mi since buying it in March (9 mos). This includes road trips, short commutes and everything in between. The drive is great, however the seats are a nightmare. The headrest puts your neck in some twisted un-human position and the rest of the seat has zero give. Have had many a passenger complain. Extremely disappointed with the redesign. However, it will get you where you're going reliably and on the cheap. I am averaging 36mpg.

Sporty Spark!

by Ms.Cookie from STL on Mon Nov 06 2017

This car meets my current needs for gas mileage and reliability. It is easy to drive and zip in/out of parking slots. The display panel caused my fiancé' to be upset the his car wasn't equipped with one; but his vehicle cost much more. Great purchase, I will use Weber Chevy as my primary Dealership in St. Louis, MO.

Super Cute all the way around

by JoniQ from Hutto on Tue Apr 18 2017

Super cute little car, if that is something you're considering for your teens first car! It is not as small in the insideas it looks. It is also a smooth ride !

first new car for me

by happy camper from crandall, tx on Thu Sep 14 2017

i love this little gas saver and lots of room for a small car couldnt believe its a 4 door but it is and i love it.

Great gas mileage.

by Mary B DDC from Broomfield Co on Thu Jan 04 2018

I have had my Spark for approximately 3weeks and I am so excited about the gas mileage I am getting Love my car!

Very impressive, wasn't at all what I had expected

by stevefromtheburbs on Mon Jan 22 2018

I had sat in one of these when they first came out, at an auto show, and could not even close the door because it was so cramped. Fast forward a few years and I just bought one for my daughter as a college graduation present. Why? The price of $12000 for a leftover 2017 was too good to pass up for this car in the LS Auto version. It has an automatic transmission, air conditioning, a backup camera, onstar, APPLE CAR PLAY (WOW), and some other things like a rear wiper, rear window defroster, etc. Now it does have roll up windows, no power locks, etc. but you know, for a starter car, I can live with this. I'm a 300lb male, with a 6 foot height, and I can actually drive this car without feeling too cramped....I did have to adjust the seat a bit, but it works. Once in, you feel like there is more room than you would have expected on the outside. This is a good thing because this is a smaller car. But I also don't feel like cars are right on my bumper as I did when I had a Prius - that seems weird, I know, but it is what it is. Onstar gives you a way to lock the drivers door (only) and unlock your drivers door, remotely, but the key comes with no remote unlock buttons (LS version). The rear hatch is an electric release but you cannot remotely unlock that. But Onstar does give you crash detection and notification, security, and guidance plans - guidance would be good on a car without a GPS and if you do not take advantage of the Apple Car Play system. Apple Car Play is something that you must really think about on a car without a NAV system and without any satellite radio. You can stream your music, use apple maps for directions, and see your screen on the car's screen. I don't like to have to plug in my phone to the USB jack to use Apple Car Play but you get used to it and realize it is a really great thing to have. As for handling, it does a decent job at this, way better than other cars I've had that cost 2x as much. Acceleration isn't as bad as some say it is - it is like 94 horsepower, but it is decent. There is a CVT (on my model) and it reacts well, is smooth, and does the job well. I worry about the 15" wheels and some of the big potholes out there these days, but I've lived through those days before and didn't hit too many. And back in those days I had 13" wheels. Given the $12000 total price (big leftover sale from Chevy), I'm considering getting one of these when my Buick Encore lease is over because this is like less than 1/2 the cost and isn't as bad as you'd think just for commuting to/from work. Gas mileage is too soon to be sure, but so far I'm seeing 32MPG mixed highway and city. Same with reliability, but so far nothing I needed to bring back to the dealer for - everything is working, fit and finish is 100%, and while not a luxury ride, everything works and all doors close and open properly, etc. Oh, yes, I was able to test this in the snow and the stabilitrak system does work well. There isn't alot of ground clearance, so don't expect to plow through 6 or more inches of snow, but should get you where you need to go on plowed roads. The ABS works as it should. So, want a surprise? Take one of these for a drive and give it a few days to get used to it (maybe rent one?) and you'll find as I have, there is a car you can still buy today for less than $20K that gives you more than you expect and is a decent value.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10