2021 Chevrolet Spark consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Spark Chevrolet
Explore the 2021 Chevrolet Spark
Shop the 2021 Chevrolet Spark
2.1

Not the best car but it is affordable.

Car struggles to accelerate at highway speeds. fuel tank is so small you burn through fuel in a short time. Radio struggles to play music from a plugged in phone without introducing static… armrest only for driver and does not adjust.

4.3

Love it.

We bought our 2020 1LT for our daughter’s graduation present. We wanted something small, cheap, and brand new for her, so the cheapest at the time were the Spark and the Mitsubishi Mirage, the Spark just at a glance looked so much better than the dated and cheap looking Mirage. Daughter loves it. She’s off at college now and the car is home and I’ve been using it. I Drive a full size pickup and wife’s vehicle is a very full size SUV/truck. I am surprised how much I love this little car, it’s not fast on acceleration but it’s still so fun to drive, an reasonably comfortable for me and I’m 6’2”/ 240#, surprisingly I have more than enough leg and head room. The seats are a bit thin, thus the 3star on the comfort department, but I give it a pass because it is a commuter car (and I can stand to lose weight!) I’ve taken it on 3 hour trips and was plenty comfortable for the most part. I’d absolutely recommend one for what it is. Great value, fun to drive.

Best value for money

I own the LS model with the manual windows and it does not have power locks or mirrors. I got it because I needed a reliable car, and this has exceeded my expectation. It is not the most comfortable seat, but again I didn't buy it because I wanted a Benz, and it could be much worse. I have put 9k miles on it with a few very long trips and it has done great!

Most enjoyable and gas mileage is great!

I really enjoy my new Chevrolet Spark. It is a very good car. I checked my gas mileage and am currently getting 44 miles per gallon. It is a very fun car to drive and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend a Chevrolet to anyone!

4.2

Pleasantly surprised when I rented it on vacation.

I needed a rental car for a few days while on a short Florida vacation. Since it was just me and my son I thought it would be fun to rent the smallest available car I could find for "go cart" type thrills. I unexpectedly found this tiny car to be very impressive and an absolute blast to drive. We did a highway stretch between Jupiter and Disney/Orlando. Zipping along at speeds that I wont specify on a public post, I felt safe and in control at all times and i loved the almost motorcycle-ish connection to the road. No sarcasm...honestly it felt sporty and fun. It accelerates surprisingly well and the interior is well laid out, roomy like hatchbacks tend to be, nice sound system, Apple Car Play etc. I dont know its crash test rating, but if it is rated as safe and you are looking for a practical and fun to drive car this seems pretty good.

Reliable and fuel efficient

This car is perfect for my size and great on commuting to work and home! Great leg room and headroom! Kids love it!! Quick and zippy!!

Great car

I like smaller cars, even though it looks small there is plenty of room. I like the way it looks and drives. I’m very happy with my purchase.

4.3

Very good car so far.

Good car so far. It is economical to operate in that is gets good gas mileage. It handles well and is comfortable to drive. Thanks for the opportunity to review this vehicle.

Great vehicle for the money

Just bought a 21' chevy spark of Feb 16, 2021. So far it has surprised me in many ways especially considering I only paid $12,500 for a brand new car. I've owned a few small hatchbacks and this is by far the best value for money for sell right now. Super modern design and an ok ride. I will say the interior feels very cheap but for just over $10,000 I'm ok with that.

Nice car for around town

After my 2018 Ford Focus was totaled by a wrong way driver, we purchased a new Chevy Spark, for driving around town. Even though it is a sub compact, we find it has more than enough room for the 2 of us, and we are quite comfortable in it. We love the great gas mileage, lots of features, especially Andoid Auto.