2014 Chevrolet Suburban

Most comfortable SUV I have ever owned

by from Holland MI on September 24, 2014

Bought mine with 33,000 miles on it and avoided the big depreciation hit. We drove it to Washington and it was the most comfortable trip in a car trip we have ever taken. Lots of room for suitcases in back and each child had their own seat row with a dvd screen to watch movies. I listened to the radio while they watched movies. When my son drove I got in the third row seat and found it a perfect place to lay down and nap while the move was on. The headphones are great you can hear the movie and not the radio up front. We drove 700 miles over some mountains going 70-75 miles per hour and averaged 20 miles per gallon. If you drive 55 on a flat surface you will get 23-25 mpg. I average 17mpg in town driving it like a big station wagon and allowing it to stay in V4 mode as long as possible. Its a great truck to take a family or your friends in.

Most reliable vehicle yet

by from Wadesville, in on January 30, 2014

Expressway Chevrolet, was a great place to shop for a new vehicle, sales experience was great Jared did a great job explaining all the features on the vehicle, the playground is great for the kids while waiting, the tour in the service department proved to be very informative and the advisors where very friendly, I will definitely tell all my friends about the great experience I had at Expressway!

Just purchased

by from Fredericksburg, Va on May 28, 2017

We just upgraded from a Tahoe to the suburban and so far we love it. We are concert goers and wanted plenty of room for everyone to go, the LTZ edition does just that and much more.

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER

by from Hinsdale on August 2, 2014

I recently purchase a modified 2011 escalade ESV from Net Morocars. I was amazed in regards to how great an experience it was. ( much better than what i have experienced at a traditional dealership). the truck was in perfect shape, and surprisingly looked even better than the internet pics. From the moment i arrived I received low pressure , 5 star service. The financing options that were presented were unbelievably low. overall the staff was incerdibly knowledgable. I highly recommend Michael and NET.

Best car I've ever driven!

by from Streamwood Illinois on September 28, 2017

Easy to drive and handles great on the highway. Great maneuverability for parking. Plenty of leg room in front, middle and back, no matter how seats are adjusted. Well designed with many features, lots of room for bags and cargo. Powerful car with great performance off the line and extra passing power. Surprisingly good mileage for a car this size. Very reliable, has been extremely low maintenance, needing only normal upkeep. This car has been pampered and I really hate to let it go.

terrific!

by from Norfolk, VA on August 4, 2017

Great truck and perfect for our family. Missing a cup holder insert in the center console and one tiny rip in back front seat, but otherwise in near perfect condition. Feel good knowing GBA went over it and made sure it is in great shape!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

I have had GMC Denali in the past and this is comp

by from East Rockaway on September 15, 2017

It is stylish and comfortable . It is also very economical for such a large vehicle. You feel very secure on the open road.

Excellent car

by from Rutherford NJ on September 14, 2017

This car is in Excellent condition leather seats DVD 4WD black inside and outside has DVD and Sun room. Car with well maintained and I'm selling it because I bought a newer

I have had GMC Denali in the past same truck

by from Brooklyn on August 27, 2017

I just drove over 500 miles with it and it was smooth. Also very fuel efficient. Big on comfort lots of room.

Perfect Vehicle for Long Family Trips

by from Fort Washington on July 30, 2017

Comfortable ride for my family of five. More than enough space for luggage/gear and family friends. I don't know why I wsited so long to buy a Suburban.