2003 Chevrolet Tahoe

Number 3

by on August 1, 2017

This is my 3rd Chevrolet Tahoe, This 2003 Lt is the best year ever love every thing about it . This is good for Traveling 3rd row seating especially for my 4 grandchildrens

Uses car for Transportingfamily

It's alright

by from Fredericksbirg,Va on July 22, 2017

The design and size of the tahoe is nice. There are a couple of things that could be better, but overall a perfect family vehicle. The front alignment easily goes out and the front bumber seems to always rub the fromt driver tire no matter how many times fixed

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Good truck

by from Dallas tx on July 13, 2017

Excellent truck, good ride, plenty of room, I'm think about purchasing this truck, the only turn off and the is the thief rate , a lot of people with this model their trucks have been stolen.
Not Rated Reliability

My first new vehicle and I still own it today!!

by from Modesto, California on June 25, 2017

I purchased my 2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71 brand new for a local dealership here in California! This truck has been one of the best vehicle I've owned by a large margin! I've supplemented it with other vehicles over the years but made a promise that I would never sell it! Here we are 14 years later and with 174k miles on it and she still drives and feels like new!! Of course it's picked up a few minor scratches here and there but it's never failed me! Just wish the new Tahoe was this reliable and came in a Z71... then I'd have two!!

Easy to own, fun to drive

by from Texas on May 14, 2017

Great looking and fun to drive. This SUV has been the easiest automobile to own. No maintenance issues, low cost regular service.

Very dependable and fun to drive

by from Pleasant Hill, MO on May 14, 2017

The 5.3 engine is one of the best engines built. Great vehicle and very versatile. Great for everyday driving, camping or pulling a boat or trailer.

Great vehicle for pulling a trailer or boat. Fun f

by from KCMO on May 4, 2017

Terrific SUV for everyday driving, pulling a boat and camping. The engine in this, 5.3 V8 is very reliable and durable. Plenty of room for the whole family and your cargo. The ride is quiet and smooth...

Love it

by from Merced, Ca on May 1, 2017

Love this vehicle. I have enough room for 8 adults to sit comfortably. No need to take 2 cars. Very reliable and sturdy.

reliable truck to drive

by from chicago,il on March 20, 2017

I was looking for a quality truck that will last me another 10 years and I found one they are easy to fix,and you can always find the parts.

GREAT BIG TRUCK!

by from Ontario CANADA on March 13, 2017

Easily and comfortably seats up to 7 people, this truck makes you feel safe while inside! Nice smooth ride & lots of room!