2006 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Reviews

2006 Chevrolet Tahoe
Average based on 9 reviews

Great Buy!

by from Washington, DC on July 25, 2012

The 2006 Chevy Tahoe z71 handles like an Impala. It is very easy to maneuver in downtown DC. The cargo space is also a plus. The truck's interior space is excellent mainly because it does not interfere with my field of vision behind me while I'm driving. I have a few added options like the folding mirrors and a 6 disc CD changer. It is a great vehicle. My pitbull puppy even has a love for the truck!

Great Car

by from Miami, Fl on January 8, 2014

If you absolutely gotta have the room an SUV provides (my job requires it), nothing comes close to Tahoe's bang-for- the-buck I drive it conservatively and get 15+mpg mostly city driving. It does everything about as well as anyone could expect from a tall, 2 ton SUV. So far, it's been as trouble-free as my last 2 Tahoes were.

Chevy Tahoe Z71 - good value

by from Austin, TX on May 22, 2006

After the price drop this is a good value. The gas mileage is awful and the interior features are pretty basic with a lot of "plastic" but all in all it is a good car that serves its purpose.

06 tahoe Lt 4x2

by from mesa on November 10, 2013

got lucky found my Tahoe after months of looking and found my gem!very comfy and lots of leg room and compartments,lots of power and it is fully loaded with nice leather.im a big guy so the Tahoe is my favorite.fun to drive and take out to show off .sits nice. enough height to clear obsticles when going off road .ill never sell her

best vehicle we've ever owned by far

by from Washington state on May 14, 2014

This is by far the best vehicle we've ever owned! We have two children and a larger standard poodle who travels with us wherever we go. It seats both our children, as we'll as a large kennel for the dog, and still we have room! The seats will fold down easily in the front, and in the back are fully removable. It's wonderful, and we couldn't be more happy!

MELIA

by from UTAH on July 12, 2006

IF I COULD AFFORD IT I WOULD BUY A TAHOE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. I LOVE THE LOOK OF THE 2007. THIS IS MY FIRST TAHOE AND HOPEFULLY NOT MY LAST. ITS JUST THE RIGHT SIZE FOR MY FAMILY AND ITS GREAT LOOKING VEHICLE ESPECIALLY THE 2007 MODELS. I WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY. I AM HELPING A FRIEND RIGHT NOW FIND HERSELF A TAHOE. I LET HER TEST DRIVE MINE AND SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH IT.

BEST VEHICLE IVE EVER OWNED

by from PIKEVILLE, KY. on April 11, 2010

I HAVE OWNED SEVERAL OTHERS VEHICLES BUT I LOVE MY TAHOE. WHEN I BUY MY NEXT NEW VEHICLE IT WILL ALSO BE ANOTHER TAHOE.

Account Executive

by from Jacksonville, FL on May 30, 2006

I have test driven several of this type of vehicle. I mostly keep coming back to this one due to the seating capacity and comfort.

New Tahoe

by from Detroit, MI on May 22, 2006

The newest rendition of the Chevrolet Tahoe is a home run hitter. All new re-designs in and out speak to Chevy's commitment to quality, at a price that should have customers wondering how so much can be offered at these prices. For the environmentally conscious, E85 flex fuel engines are being made available, cutting down on emissions and lowering our dependence on foreign oil. For the younger crowd, a plug in for your IPod is standard, allowing you to consolidate all of your audio. Also a class leader in horsepower and fuel economy, the Tahoe is sure to satisfy the masses.