2007 Tahoe

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe

Have you driven the 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe?

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!

by Spoiled Myself from Omaha, NE on Wed May 04 2011

Bought my 2007 LT a few months back, and I love it more and more everytime I get in it. Traded in my Escalade because of high mileage and wanted something newer, and I was afraid I wasn't going to find something that I loved as much as my Caddy. I was wrong. This has everything! DVD, remote start, power lift gate, heated seats front AND rear, moonroof, 3rd row removeable seat...I mean EVERYTHING! It rides great, handles beautifully, responds quickly, and overall is just a perfect vehicle. My fiancee and I just love it, and agree this is going to be a fabulous family vehicle!

My second Tahoe

by CJB from Riverside, IL on Tue Oct 23 2007

I recently purchased a new 2007 Tahoe LTZ and I'm quite impressed by the improvements made since my 2001 Tahoe LT. First off, the exterior styling is defined and neat. The hood has a raised center hump, clean side lines, and a wide, stable feel. On the inside, I opted for the bench 2nd row seat because I usually remove the 3rd row. This still allows me to carry five people. The main issue I have with the new model's cargo capacity is it's inabilty for the 2nd row seats to fold flat. They only flip forward. This dramatically changes the cargo layout that I was used to in the 2001. Under the hood, the new FlexFuel / Displacement on Demand 5.3L V8 cranks out plenty of power and certainly has improved gas mileage over the 2001. I love the navigation and rear DVD systems . The backup camera works great, but takes some getting used to. All in all, my wife and I are very happy with our purchase and are already planning next summer's road trips.

3rd Tahoe Like it but they can always do better.

by J-Mac from Tuscaloosa, Al on Wed Mar 28 2012

3rd Tahoe - Good experience love the ride, comfort and look of my Tahoe. Have had minor issues most of which covered by warranty. Newest is oil consumption about 1 qt. every 1,000 miles which GM says is normal or in spec. I say it is crazy. If they help me through this I will be very pleased. If not I will no longer be driving Chevy or other GM products.

WOW is short

by max from McAllen Tx on Fri Feb 18 2011

Had this SUV since 2007 when it first came out, all i can say is WOW!! is short for this vehicle. Had a 2005 Ford Explorer and that was misserable.

Third Tahoe I've owned

by tammy from Martinsburg WV on Thu Dec 30 2010

I have only had my 2007 Tahoe for 3 months and I must say I really do like it. I love the remote start for the cold morinings, I have not had one problem with my Tahoe, I owned a 2004 Tahoe Z71 I also loved that Tahoe very reliable , traded it in on my 2007 it had high milage but still ran strong and with no problems, Tahoe are very dependable SUV and I would recommend a Tahoe over the Toyota SUV , Chevys are more affordable and are just as nice a the HIgh price Toyota SUV's The sticker price on the Tahoes are not cheap but well worth the price. I love my Tahoe.......

Most improved

by Always large from Tulsa, OK on Mon Jan 14 2013

I have owned Suburbans since 1987, this is my first Tahoe. I purchased the LTZ and have not been disappointed. The seats and ride are second to none, the last Suburban (2001) ran 267,000 miles without major failure, I am hoping this Tahoe will exceed the last Suburban.

Outstanding vehicle

by Stormtrooper07 from Dover, DE on Wed Dec 29 2010

This vehicle was my best investment ever. Just going off looks you have an outstanding looking SUV that can be easily modified to your specific desire. The interior of the new chevy trucks/SUV's is set up with style and desire. Everything you need is well organized and easily controlled. As far as performance goes the chevy vortex engines are tried and true. You can't go wrong with this vehicle.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Has it share of miscues

by First SUV from Houston, TX on Fri Sep 28 2012

First my dashboard cracked above my passenger airbag at about 28k miles, then my transmission had to be repaired at about 50k miles. After that the dashboard cracked right about my steering wheel. The failing of the transmission hurt me most because I never drive my Tahoe. I am a field engineer and have a work vehicle so I drove my Tahoe only 40k miles since I purchased it in 08. Make sure you call GM motors about the cracked dashboard because supposedly it is a factory defect.

Does not recommend this car!!

Overall Good, but its has its problems

by Family Guy from Arizona on Sun May 13 2007

I bought the 07 Tahoe LS. Traded in a 04 Honda Accord for it. My wife loves the room and the ride is great. The motor has plenty of power and the gas milage on the highway is around 18mpg and around 14mpg around town. Don't let the dealers tell you that the mpg is what the sticker says. Have had a lot of minor problems though. AC had to be serviced 3 times before if would work right. The brakes squeal like mad, and the dealer says that it is normal. Had to have it aligned because the tires were wearing uneven. And the power window module has went out already. I'm glad for the extended warranty. I think I'll use it.

gotta love it

by cz from pomona, ca on Mon Oct 24 2011

Love it love it love it. The only con is not too much room for luggage, but that would require it to be a suburban. Everything else is perfect

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 12

Our Take on the 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe

NEW ORLEANS It was an ill-advised journey to a moribund city, the place of my birth and upbringing. Family and friends, all living elsewhere, begged me not to come here. My wife, Mary Anne, feared that I would become depressed. My doctors worried that the city lacked the medical prowess to take care of a patient who had had two kidney transplants. And there were all of the stories of fetid conditions -- water-rotted houses and their unusable contents, piles of trash, abandoned and decrepit streets in my old 9th Ward, Gentilly and East New Orleans neighborhoods.

My family, friends and doctors were right. But I came anyway. I had to come. I had not been here since 2004, a year before Hurricane Katrina washed... Read More