2012 Chevrolet Tahoe

Never disappointed with both Tahoe's I've owned

by from New Hampshire on February 3, 2013

Love this SUV. Though I only wish it came with GPS Navigation. I also don't need or want the third seating do I took it out. I need the room for my dogs.

Uses car for Towing

Very nice

by from Nutley, nj on January 15, 2013

The Tahoe is the first brand new vehicle I ever owened. It's a nice truck with lotsa power and style. My family fits very comfortably inside. Very expensive, but you get what you pay for.

CJ

by from Lake City, FL on May 1, 2013

I just purchase this 2012 Chevy Tahoe 4x4, plenty of room, Bluetooth, leather, electric chairs, remote start nit, remote tail door. We love it, plenty of power on the highway. The angle of approach for off road needs is what I will change, or short in it, for clearance, since I visit farms mainly in a daily basis.

Uses car for Off-roading

Its a keeper

by from Mississsippi on September 28, 2012

Watched Tahoes for awhile. Had a Trailblazer before and S10 Blazer before that. I truly loved the other vehicles and this Tahoe is perfect for me now. Its a keeper

2012 Chevy Tahoe

by from Houston Texas on September 15, 2012

Love my new chevy tahoe. It has everything you could want in a vwhicle...Purchased it new and it is so smooth.

I love how it rides

by from Il on September 27, 2012

The Tahoe has a great smooth ride. That is my favorite feature. The options available are very nice. The leg room could be better, especially in the 3rd row. Performance is great and the gas consumption is better than I expected. This vehicle has blind spot indicators which are VERY nice. This should be mandatory on all vehicles. Overall, I am happy with my decision. I was considering a Toyota Sequoia but the Tahoe had a better ride for me.

great truck

by from st charles il on June 12, 2012

could not ask for more!!! the equipment on the ltz tahoe is great! the dealer was great too! sutsutsut!!!!

Best SUV Ever

by from Bellevue WA on April 14, 2017

We recently purchased a 2012 Tahoe LT to replace our 2002 Yukon. We are beyond happy with the vehicle. The seats are perfection, the exterior is superb and our daughter loves watching her movies during car rides!

Love my purchase

by from NY on June 29, 2017

I found my Tahoe for approximately three months now and I absolutely love it it is solid reliable and very safe transporting myself and my family I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone interested

Spacious for our growing kids!

by from on June 2, 2017

To be a large SUV it turns on a dime and very easy to maneuver. The space it great for our growing children. Transitioned well from a minivan to this. Love it!!

Our Expert Review: 2012 Chevrolet Tahoe