2014 Chevrolet Tahoe

Very reliable and safe drivetrain

by from Alexandria va on September 10, 2017

I would recommend this to anyone and everyone who loves trucks. It can be very smooth when switching lanes and changing the back tires every few months.
Not Rated Reliability

Just what I was looking for

by from HAYMARKET on September 5, 2017

Nascar has met all my needs exactly what I'm looking for. I traded in a 2000 Lexus GX470 which had a little smoother ride but I was looking for more room and something with regular gas. The dealership where I purchased is another story. I could write a small book on the negative things that happened in the first two weeks of ownership.

Very happy with my new truck, reliable

by from Dallas,Tx on September 2, 2017

This car is a perfect fit for me and my 3 children. Has adjustable seats, great for traveling and carrying my luggage

Luxury of $65k for under $40

by from Southaven, MS on August 16, 2017

This 2014 LTZ is loaded. It has options I never thought I would use like cooled seats -love and heated steering wheel. We had two minor accidents, minor fir us, not so minor for the other parties and I never felt worried or unsafe. If I weren't set on getting a new toy Jeep I would keep this car 12 years like I did my last Tahoe. I work from home so it is low mileage.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Bought 2014 Tahoe

by from Lexington, Kentucky on August 1, 2017

Always wanted a Tahoe, dont like the new body style, this one has met my expectations and more. Its a LTZ and since our purchase have found more optiona than we tnought it had. We made a good investment.

King of the Road

by from McKinney, TX on July 17, 2017

This is a great vehicle! What's more is that, when I went online to look for a vehicle, I found the EXACT vehicle we wanted! The color, the interior, the trim level, and the mileage were all what we were looking for. The fact that it was a leased vehicle being turned in as the lease was expiring was the bonus I wanted. On top of all that, this was the best priced version I found. This experience was like finding a Unicorn! And it all happened via Cars.com. Thank you

Uses car for Havingfun

Most reliable and non family as well as family.

by from on April 20, 2017

Love the captains chairs and all the add ons inside and out. Black out kit is a beautiful addition with 20 inxh factory wheels.

Great car.....I leased but I'd like to keep it!!!!

by from Waterford,Michigan on April 11, 2017

I feel so safe in my Tahoe....... Good for Michigan winters. Handles so easily. Can't say anything bad about this truck....

Love this car, very comfy, cool look

by from Spokane on April 9, 2017

Only had this car for 2 days now but it is great and the most comfortable I have been in. Big enough for the whole family and still cool looking!

Tahoe Purchase

by from Wyoming on August 2, 2014

This vehicle is awesome...Lots of room, very stylish and solid road performance. The Z71 package really enhances the performance and ride of the vehicle. Zach at Emich Chevrolet in Denver did a great job helping get my Tahoe set up the way I need it and some accessories. Great job! Other than the price at the gas pump...I'm definitely not regretting this purchase!