2014 Chevrolet Tahoe

Wonderful car of my Dreams!

by from Concord, NH on December 2, 2013

I have wanted a Chevy Tahoe for some time. I finally purchased one this Fall. It is everything I had hoped it would be. The remote start turning on the heated seats is awesome during the cold winter months. The rear seat has plenty of leg room for tall friends. It is truly a luxurious SUV that rides like a V-8 full size sedan.

Tahoe Purchase

by from Wyoming on August 2, 2014

This vehicle is awesome...Lots of room, very stylish and solid road performance. The Z71 package really enhances the performance and ride of the vehicle. Zach at Emich Chevrolet in Denver did a great job helping get my Tahoe set up the way I need it and some accessories. Great job! Other than the price at the gas pump...I'm definitely not regretting this purchase!

best suv for the price

by from las vegas, nv on April 20, 2014

the 2014 chevy tahoe i just bought has a lot more usable features than my 2008 avalanche. the comfort is still top of the line. styling is just right not to boxy and they didn't try to make it look like a sports car, after all its a truck. i would recommend this vehicle and my dealer to anyone and everyone.

2015 Tahoe Buyer

by from Tallahassee Florida on July 10, 2014

Good Experience with Chris Howard, at Dale Earnhardt Tallahassee. Rusty Connell Business manager is great we have purchased several vehicles to this location.

Most reliable and non family as well as family.

by from on April 20, 2017

Love the captains chairs and all the add ons inside and out. Black out kit is a beautiful addition with 20 inxh factory wheels.

Great car.....I leased but I'd like to keep it!!!!

by from Waterford,Michigan on April 11, 2017

I feel so safe in my Tahoe....... Good for Michigan winters. Handles so easily. Can't say anything bad about this truck....

Love this car, very comfy, cool look

by from Spokane on April 9, 2017

Only had this car for 2 days now but it is great and the most comfortable I have been in. Big enough for the whole family and still cool looking!

Similar Models