2014 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Reviews

Change Year
2014 Chevrolet Tahoe
Average based on 4 reviews

Wonderful car of my Dreams!

by from Concord, NH on December 2, 2013

I have wanted a Chevy Tahoe for some time. I finally purchased one this Fall. It is everything I had hoped it would be. The remote start turning on the heated seats is awesome during the cold winter months. The rear seat has plenty of leg room for tall friends. It is truly a luxurious SUV that rides like a V-8 full size sedan.

Tahoe Purchase

by from Wyoming on August 2, 2014

This vehicle is awesome...Lots of room, very stylish and solid road performance. The Z71 package really enhances the performance and ride of the vehicle. Zach at Emich Chevrolet in Denver did a great job helping get my Tahoe set up the way I need it and some accessories. Great job! Other than the price at the gas pump...I'm definitely not regretting this purchase!

2015 Tahoe Buyer

by from Tallahassee Florida on July 10, 2014

Good Experience with Chris Howard, at Dale Earnhardt Tallahassee. Rusty Connell Business manager is great we have purchased several vehicles to this location.

best suv for the price

by from las vegas, nv on April 20, 2014

the 2014 chevy tahoe i just bought has a lot more usable features than my 2008 avalanche. the comfort is still top of the line. styling is just right not to boxy and they didn't try to make it look like a sports car, after all its a truck. i would recommend this vehicle and my dealer to anyone and everyone.