2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer

Years without a major repair, been a great car.

by from Turlock, Ca on September 8, 2017

It's not a fancy SUV but for the price I paid it has been the best value by far. Traded my problem free 2003 TrailBlazer for a problem free 2008 model. Many miles travelled with no major or minor repairs other than regular maintenance, a set of tires and recharged the air conditioner once, oil changes etc. After several times thru a car wash and having to retrieve the antenna which come off during the wash. GM later updated the radio antenna base, I purchased (inexpensive) and installed the new one myself, problem solved. I would highly recommend the Chevrolet Traiblazer.

Best vehicle

by from Pittsville, Md on September 3, 2017

I absolutely love my trailblazer. It has been. I think g but reliable and great is snow or on the beach.
Not Rated Reliability

Very reliable car

by from Houston, Texas on August 10, 2017

Is good for both family and singles Is good for both family and singles Is good for both family and singles Is good for both family and singles Is good for both family and singles Is good for both family and singles

Excellent SUV

by from FL on August 8, 2017

This truck was passed on to us by my father in law and has been an excellent and reliable car for our family. Drives great, is comfortable and has served us well.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Reliable and good on gas.

by from Allentown,pa on July 27, 2017

I think its a good car to own. It's very comfortable as well. Chevrolet should bring trailblazers back out on the market.

The Nickelback of SUV's.

by from Houston, Texas on July 17, 2017

If you need an SUV that looks like and drives like a generic rock band a Chevy Trailblazer is for you. Not bad. But not great either. It was past its prime when it was new. It has been a reliable vehicle. Though, recently it has developed a cylinder misfire due to a bad piston ring. This was around 120,000 miles.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best midsize SUV for the money.

by from NY on June 27, 2017

The Chevrolet Trailblazer is a great truck that GM is no longer making because of it's quality and taking sales away from the Tahoe. The truck was a perfect size, not to small nor not to big. I was able to move my kids in/out of college for many years. The straight six produced 285 hp and 270lbs of torque. It has great towing capacity. Too bad GM isn't making them any more. I'd definitely buy another one.

Lots of MOJO left in this great SUV

by from Federal Way, WA on June 9, 2017

This is probably my favorite vehicle I've ever owned. It has almost everything I've wanted. Strong straight 6 engine, with reasonable gas mileage, 4 wheel drive, 4 doors plus a hatch including a window. It has been such a great vehicle. Moving out of the area, and have to consolidate vehicles. Purchased from a dealer who's wife used it. I put low miles on it so it is 'under mileage' for it's age.

Uses car for Towing

Good vehicle for the price and mileage.

by from Gulf Shores, AL on June 1, 2017

I think this car will get me back and forth to work just fine. Its job is to take me 30 miles per day.

The best vehicle that I have owned

by from on May 23, 2017

Easy to work on for the routine maintenance. Very smooth ride. Has plenty of power and gets decent gas mileage for a SUV. So far it has exceeded my expectations.