2019 Chevrolet Traverse consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Traverse Chevrolet
Explore the 2019 Chevrolet Traverse
Shop the 2019 Chevrolet Traverse

Very nice car!

This car meets my needs. It is small enough to maneuver easily but has plenty of cab room... Enough to carry 4 sets of golf clubs and ladies anywhere we want to golf!

Just got

To new to tell. First day drove to Pittsburgh and back (330 miles). Seems to be fine so far. Wife disappointed that there is no CD player in it. We haven't figured out the radio system yet. Lots of computer stuff to learn. Very nice vehicle though.

Love this SUV!

Leg room —super! Has get up and go right now! Love the model appearance. Good gas mileage. Spacious cabin. Nice head room. Like the height.

Lots of space for what you are buying.

This vehicle has plenty of space for my family. I love all the upgrades in it. I just purchased it on 2/5/21 and could not be happier.

Great and reliable

This car is very comfortable to sit 8 adults or 6 adults and two car seats. Great on out of state drives and appreciate that Chevrolet provides On Star

4.1

I love this car but it shut down.

I Bought my 2019 brand new I LOVE IT. BUT.. I have only had it for a year and the entire car stopped working completely shut down locked up and won’t start, won’t go Into neutral or anything. All the lights stayed on inside including the dashboard and radio, break lights and front lights are on as well. Multiple warnings have popped up on dash. My car thinks it is on and not in park yet it won’t start. Very strange thankfully this happened at home. Waiting for it to get towed in the morning and get fixed Monday. I am So upset I truly love love love my car but I have never seen this happen before.

The Traverse is a great vehicle.

When you have a lot of grandchildren, this is a great vehicle. all rows of seats provide roomy and comfortable seating. Recharging capabilities for electronics are sencond to none. This was a dependable vehicle. If my wife did not have a hip problem, we would have traded this in for another Traverse. We may still return to one in the future. The 6 cylinder engine was powerful and the safety feature provided a safer drive than most vehicles. I miss it already.

Redline edition

I love it! Great for a family vehicle especially if it is growing like mine. Rides great and looks better than other SUV that size.

Best and most reliable car for my me and my family

This car met all of my expectations. I am a mother of three and this car made me feel safe and was so reliable I never had to worry about anything. It has OnStar and handsfree everything. Also so much room for my large family. Really going to miss it and hope to buy another in the future.

Love my Traverse

This is my 3rd Traverse as a lease. I couldn't be happier. The styling is good, the fuel economy is great, for a vehicle this size. Plenty of room for passengers and cargo. I am very happy with this vehicle.