2019 Chevrolet Traverse consumer reviews

• Exterior 4.9
Explore the 2019 Chevrolet Traverse
Shop the 2019 Chevrolet Traverse

Just Awesome

I recently purchased my Traverse. I love it! It all the features I wanted. Comfortable especially on my lower back, the ride is so smooth it didn't feel like I was driving and roomy great SUV for a large family

Sold!!!

I would purchase one of these I love this Mammoth SUV it has magnificent power the acceleration is so smooth and quick and the best part the stereo hits the speakers are nice it's a huge vehicle and I like the Simplicity in the interior and exterior design I'm also a sucker for the heated seats Chevy did it right with this vehicle I've been driving my mom's I've driven my friends Chevy Silverado is a nice truck my friends had a few equinoxes I've driven those not a huge fan but this Traverse has my heart

2019 Chevy Traverse

I bought the Traverse used, and I couldn’t be happier with this Chevrolet! The gas mileage is great for such a big vehicle! It’s smooth and Quiet, and does long distances very well! We went from Atlanta to Houston and got 29 mpg average combined driving! On some Texas roads it still rides a bit like a truck when sleeping in back, but so smooth and quiet when roads are not broken up!

2019 Traverse

Just bought a used 2019 1 owner with 30,000 miles great ride,plenty of room, rides really well. Rented one a few years ago for vacation and it rode great, really good gas mileage.

Very nice car!

This car meets my needs. It is small enough to maneuver easily but has plenty of cab room... Enough to carry 4 sets of golf clubs and ladies anywhere we want to golf!

Just got

To new to tell. First day drove to Pittsburgh and back (330 miles). Seems to be fine so far. Wife disappointed that there is no CD player in it. We haven't figured out the radio system yet. Lots of computer stuff to learn. Very nice vehicle though.

Love this SUV!

Leg room —super! Has get up and go right now! Love the model appearance. Good gas mileage. Spacious cabin. Nice head room. Like the height.

Lots of space for what you are buying.

This vehicle has plenty of space for my family. I love all the upgrades in it. I just purchased it on 2/5/21 and could not be happier.

Great and reliable

This car is very comfortable to sit 8 adults or 6 adults and two car seats. Great on out of state drives and appreciate that Chevrolet provides On Star

4.0

I love this car but it shut down.

I Bought my 2019 brand new I LOVE IT. BUT.. I have only had it for a year and the entire car stopped working completely shut down locked up and won’t start, won’t go Into neutral or anything. All the lights stayed on inside including the dashboard and radio, break lights and front lights are on as well. Multiple warnings have popped up on dash. My car thinks it is on and not in park yet it won’t start. Very strange thankfully this happened at home. Waiting for it to get towed in the morning and get fixed Monday. I am So upset I truly love love love my car but I have never seen this happen before.