2016 Trax

4.6 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Great Value!

by Looking For a Good Buy from Howell, Mi on October 4, 2016

Recently was in an accident and totaled out my car. Needed to buy a car right away but wanted something that was easy to get in and out of as well as good gas mileage without paying a great amount of money. Got more than I expected with the Chevrolet Trax. A mini-SUV that was stylish, economical and very affordable. I especially like all the storage areas in the car. I like how I can just slide in and out of the driver's seat without having to crouch down to get in. Great visibility up front and I like the fact that it received a 5 star rating in crash tests! Very satisfied with my choice.

Oddly impressed

by Idcashton from wy on October 22, 2016

My first thought when the dealership asked me if I'd want to check out the trax was "no that's ugly and small" but I gave it and chance and I'm SO glad I did! It is so roomy inside. I don't feel cramped it's a nice fit for me (I'm a bigger person, tall and chubby). Once I drove it I fell in love. It drives amazing and The power it has for the size of the engine is also pretty impressive. I am very happy with my choice. The milage I get is amazing especially for it being an AWD (24 mpg around town) overall I'm extremely happy with my purchase!!

great vehicle

by no nickname from Utica NY on September 12, 2016

The Trax handles nicely, and is the right size for me. I did not want a huge suv. The back seats go down easily for extra cargo room. The rear view camera is a nice feature also.

Trax Review

by tsmith from Albuquerque, New Mexico on July 6, 2015

Bought this car for our daughter who just graduated college. She had been driving a souped up F150 and didn't really want a sedan because she is very active outdoors and has dogs she frequently takes with her. This vehicle has lots of room inside and with the seats being able to entirely fold down, it is very versatile. It is extremely comfortable to drive and ride in, and the backseat has a lot of room and is comfortable too. We got the AWD model so that she had the extra security in snow and inclement weather. She, and we, are really happy with the TRAX. Because it is new, we can't rate accurately the reliability.

Excellent, Handy Vehicle

by NelsonM from Derry NH on December 15, 2016

Bought a 2016 Trax LT AWD and three days later got the first snow. Vehicle drove wonderfully. The MyLink display takes some getting used to. The seats are firm but comfortable. The sitting position is great, with an almost commanding view. The hard plastic dash is not ugly but is not upscale by any means. Getting in and out is easy. The exterior design is handsome, but does not stand out. Fit and finish were very good. Getting on the highway is a bit on the slow side, and the engine will let you know it is working at it. Overall the pluses outweigh the minuses. The vehicle is handy, has excellent maneuverability and is will constructed. The options and tech in this crossover rival larger, more expensive cars. Highly recommend.

My first SUV

by Curly Top from Western NY on May 24, 2016

I am pleased at the beautiful handling - very nimble. I liked the styling and size from the start which is why I test drove the Trax. I would prefer if the driver's visor did not cover the edge of the rear view mirror when in the down position. Otherwise I am very happy with my Trax. I test drove a Cruz as well - I liked both very much and it was a difficult decision to choose between them!

So happy with our purchase.

by Betausers from Budd Lake, NJ on March 23, 2017

We are in our 70's and this was the best car-buying experience ever. We liked the Trax, but it was too expensive, so we wanted to see two other models. James, our salesperson, said he had a 2016 Trax. We got it a great price, and a great guarantee. We are very happy with this car. I have a back injury, but the ride is so comfortable, I can tolerate a much longer ride. Our world is much larger now. I thank James for showing us this car, and also for being so patient. It was a pleasure doing business with Autosport.

Love everything about my car

by My blue from Texas on December 20, 2015

I love my new car!!!! I love the size and comfort of the car..it's great gas mileage. Even my grand daughter loves it!!

great crossover

by buckshot from narrows va on April 7, 2016

for the money, chevy trax is an outstanding choice for those who want the dependability and ruggedness of an suv with the comfort and convenience of a mid size sedan.

Nice Surprise

by Lorny from Norristown on March 12, 2017

I've had my Trax for about one month now. Very pleased with choice and Blaise Alexander Chevy Volvo in Greencastle, PA.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8