2016 Chevrolet Trax Reviews
New last year, this bite-sized five-seat SUV slots below the considerably larger Chevrolet Equinox and is closer in size to the Chevrolet Sonic and Cruze small cars.
Small doesn't mean basic, though, as Chevrolet pumps the Trax full of available connectivity and convenience features such as 4G LTE connectivity and a Wi-Fi hot spot, the Siri Eyes Free system, the BringGo navigation app, all-wheel drive and simulated leather upholstery. Competitors include the Jeep Renegade and Honda HR-V.
New for 2016
There are no significant changes.
Significant Standard Features
- Keyless entry
- Backup camera
- OnStar 4G LTE with built-in Wi-Fi hot spot (subscription required)
- 7-inch touch-screen multimedia system with Bluetooth streaming audio
- 60/40-split folding backseat and fold-down front passenger seat
- Required in every new car: front airbags, antilock brakes and an electronic stability system
Significant Available Features
- All-wheel drive
- Remote start system
- Rear parking sensor
- Power sunroof
- Bose premium stereo with subwoofer
- Cruise control