2007 Uplander

$783 - $8,427  MSRP Range
2007 Chevrolet Uplander

3.7

4 out of 5 stars Performance

Have You Driven the 2007 Chevrolet Uplander?

Great car for large families!

by chevy lover from Lancaster,pa on Tue Nov 15 2011

I loved my mini van, until i crashed it, and it fliped and spun around, thank goodness no one was hurt badly but seatbealts are key also. since my car might be no more good, Iam looking for the same car. It saved my families lives.

one of the most comfortable cars i've owned

by mini van enthusiast from georgia on Fri Feb 29 2008

one of the best cars i have ever owned ajoy to drive & one of the best looking mini vans around .all the controls & ign switch or placed just right to reach & the seats or just the right height & very comfortable .this is a 07 model ls i bought used .i hope chevy continues to build them because i would definately buy another one .i had never heard of an uplander 1week before i bought it. one of the best kept secret out there

comfort & style

by italianjam from Erie, Pa on Tue Jul 17 2012

i have owned many cars and we wanted to down size to a one vehicle family. I sold my Equinox and my husband traded in his GMC truck. We wanted a vehicle that would meet in the middle and this one did. Although they do not make the Uplander any more it has all the whistles & bells of todays top cars. (it is an XL model) Very happy with our choice.

reliable, roomy, comfortable and dependable

by s j jones from Saginaw on Thu Jun 15 2017

Van, meets all expectations, priced affordable, really impressed by the low cost maintenance, never had a real costly problem that was not meant to be expected from any vehicle, love my van

beautiful Van

by mrbach from rochester hills Michigan on Tue Nov 06 2018

We loved this van. It is so roomy, nice smooth ride. drives excellent. Good on gas, so quite inside. The instrument panel is easy to read, the heat controls are easy to use. The seats are very comfortable too.

nice car

by joefish from KEANSBURG on Mon Aug 06 2018

stable good van holds road excellent driving very comfortable performs well more room than most mini vans it its class does use a little more gas then some 4 cylinder vans

Value alternative to the "best" minivans

by good2us from OKLAHOMA CITY on Sat May 30 2020

We bought our '07 LS used in 10/2007; now has 237000 miles on it. Has had an AC compressor (228000 mi), transmission (189000 mi), fuel pump (165000 mi), radiator (162000 mi), and front wheel bearings (115000 mi). It's roomy (I'm 6'3"), and performs reasonably well. Despite all the room for cargo, one minor disappointment is the inability to place a 4' x 8' sheet of plywood behind the first row because there are only 93" on the floor with the rear door closed. It has hauled practically everything else though; we added an eighth seat (only works without captain's chairs on second row) to carry one more passenger and have carried car parts, furniture, appliances, building supplies, etc. in it without seats and the second row console (aftermarket accessory) installed. In addition, it's towed a lot, including a 4700 pound trailer, so it's worked very hard for us. I buy vehicles to keep, so resale value isn't a concern for me, and since I do my own maintenance and repairs this was a no-brainer - especially since it's much less expensive to purchase than the others. When I finally am ready for something else, I'll do as I always have - give it to someone who needs transportation since I've gotten my money's worth from it. If you're not like-minded another van may suit you better.

Best car I’ve owned

by Simply_rose1963 from Davenport. FL on Sun May 27 2018

I bought this new in 2007, haven’t had any issues that weren’t expected with age. The car although going on 12 yrs old still performs excellent. I’ve read others reviews on how hard/ heavy the seats are to take out but I’ve never had that experience. Maybe because my seats are all captains chairs and not 3rd row bench seating. Currently it’s pushing 135,000 miles and still going strong. Have no plans on trading it in or selling it. Only thing I don’t like is that I had to have the sliding passenger door side airbag turned off because my van is modified with the Sit N Lift for my disabled child , and it was considered more dangerous having it on if we were ever in an accident (thankfully that’s never happened) I maintain my vehicle so I’m guessing that the ones complaining about this model simply don’t take care of their vehicle. Too bad Chevy no longer makes this. I love the fact that it’s a van but feels and looks more like an SUV!

Best Van ever!

by Charly from Austria Europe on Sat Apr 07 2018

we bought the van 3 years ago in bad condition. but if you are a little clever, you can repair a lot yourself! However, since we live in Austria, it was not easy to get spare parts, but we could solve the problem with the company Rockauto. every year we drive long distances with the caravan and our two older children, so over 3,000 km per holiday and even fully loaded at an outside temperature of more than 30 °, the air conditioning system reliably performs its services! America can be proud to build such good cars! In Europe you can not find such reliable and solid vans! Chevrolet Uplander LT 2007

Uses car for Towing

decent van, good mileage, many repairs

by jjcj from California on Sun Jul 28 2019

This was great for my needs and has been reasonably affordable. more repairs than I wanted but I hope to get 250k miles in it. very comgortable and nice electrics, auto lights etc

1 2 3 4