2008 Chevrolet Uplander Consumer Reviews

Change Year
2008 Chevrolet Uplander
3.7
Average based on 27 reviews

I love all the room, stylish for a van.

by from New Hampshire on August 15, 2012

I have had my Uplander for three years and love it. I am always going to auctions and yard sales looking for furniture. I have so much room, have no fear to cart it all home......Love the ride, feel secure in it. Love driving it, I am a five foot, 130 lb. women and do not find it too big to handle. Love, love, love the back up sensor. As far as vans go, it is the best looking one out there, too bad they stopped making them.

The Best

by from Waterford PA on June 30, 2011

I love my Chevy Uplander.. We been looking for a car to stay home with me, we have 2 grandbabies an needed the room for carseats an this has it. it is very comfy riding, an lots of leg room.. i wouldnt trade it for anything..

Space filled and roomy

by from Michigan on December 31, 2010

Compared to the old Montana of 2003 which this replaced: great improvement(more room) in front foot area which is great for taller long leg people on longer trips. Easy to read gauges, tire pressure monitor lets you know the exact reading for each of the four tires at any time stopped or traveling. The rest is just perfect for me and the wife for going anywhere, easy to park and see around while driving. great for hauling stuff like groceries, and people

GREAT ON GAS

by from BUTLER ,PA on November 15, 2011

I LOOKED AT SEVERAL DIFFERENT TYPES OF VANS AND THIS ONE MET ALL OF THE ITEMS ON MY LIST THE DOOR OPEN WIDE FOR LOADING WHEELCHAIRS IN AND OUT EASY TO GET IN AND OUT OF AND GOOD ON GAS.

Piece of junk

by from Ne on September 14, 2010

Never buy a GM ---my van has had nunerous problems with the slidding doors-i have now a Honda on order!!

review

by from on February 22, 2011

This car is ok it's not that good for preformance. But the interior desine is awsome. Also the doors have problems, as dothe lights.

Good Design

by from North Carolina on April 1, 2011

I have owned our uplander for almost 2 years now it has 56000 miles on it. I'd have to say that it has been pretty good. I read other reviews before I bought it and haven't ran into any of those issues. The performance is great it handles well has the get up and go when you need it. The brakes work great to. The styling is different you dont see many things on the road that look like it. Plenty of room inside for my family and myself. Now the bad since we have owned it there has been some electrical issues such as, the car not starting which turned out to be something with the alarm system on the car. Then we had to replace the brake control computer. For us so far it has been a great vehicle

chevy uplander

by from Chicago IL on September 30, 2010

I love the way the van handles-- better than the Dodge or Ford vans we owned. The other vans seemed to tilt if you went around a curb too sharply, the Uplander doesn't do this. It is very comfortable on trips, as well.

Good Value

by from Suburban Chicago on February 28, 2011

For the money, you get good value. I like the stability of it as I have had other vans that seemed to tilt around corners. The children like the back pockets for their stuff and there is plenty of leg room. I would have liked more room in the cargo area for luggage for trips. It looks more stylish than some minivans, almost like an suv.

worst reliable car

by from sheridan, oregon on August 22, 2009

i am currently buying a 2008 uplander and i have had it for 5 months and had nothing but touble. ding ding ding and not starting.