2017 Chrysler 200

Great bang for your buck

by from Effingham on March 25, 2017

Great steering, quite a bit of acceleration, fantastic stereo system, I love the ability to hook up a USB hard drive to the stereo.

Used vs New

by from Parkville, MD on April 10, 2017

I went in to get one thing, came out with another. I love my car!!! If you have the option, but new. More bang for the buck!

Love my new car!

by from Country Club Hills, Illinois on April 19, 2017

The dealer representatives were the greatest from the salesman to the finance Representative. They were polite and thorough about my purchase and answered all of my questions big or small.

LOVE THIS CAR!!!

by from East Moline on July 21, 2017

Love the way it drives. The room in it is great. turns great. love all of the buttons. The shape of the car is great.
Not Rated Reliability

Amazing. In love.

by from Jefferson City tn on March 11, 2017

I can not say one bad thing . Period. They were completely efficient and well mannered and deffinetely made sure we stayed hydrated! So far I'm seeing a outstanding company .

I love this car tremendously the space luxury for

by from Rock island illinois on July 13, 2017

Simple answer for this os absolutely recommended the space and the luxury for tremendous price. They have the best gas mileage for a sedan!!

Most reliable

by from Urbana on March 31, 2017

This is the only car that I've ever purchased that had this low of miles on it. So i know i will enjoy it along with the family and I know the little ones will want to ride as soon as the engine starts.lol

Wonderful service and Exciting experience

by from Winter Haven on April 10, 2017

I absolutely love and enjoy my car and the service I received during this venture in my life. I really didn't anticipate buying the model that I did but when I got in it I knew I wanted to leave the lot with it.

TRANSMISSION SUCKS

by from ATLANTA GA on October 27, 2016

I have had problems with the transmission of this car and they are not willing to buy back. DON'T BUY!

love it !

by from Taylorville, il on May 8, 2017

Was not sure at first ...but once I drove it I fell in love with it ! The ride is so smooth and the options are crazy !