2008 Chrysler 300

I loved this car!!!!!!!

by from Potomac MD on August 8, 2017

This car was my everything. I loved this car before I got the BMW. My chrysler was very reliable and looked sooooo sexy. the only issue I had was the tires, I was brought tires twice.

Nicest looking and great performance car.

by from Minneapolis, Mn on July 11, 2017

I love the style and how smooth the car rides. Nice car for young and old alike. A perfect gift for the new Grad.

Loved this car!

by from Madera, CA on May 16, 2017

It's sporty, roomy, and powerful. Very sleek and fun to drive. It isn't great on gas millage, but makes up for it in the way it looks, feels and handles.

Low matinence vehicle

by from on April 16, 2017

Great car, low cost of matinence. Reliable and looks cool too. Smooth ride and good performance even out of the V6.

Chrysler 300 Touring

by from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on March 1, 2017

Reliable when taken care of. Has front suspension issues often but aren't very expensive to replace if your hands on with cars.

Dipsitck on a 2.7 liter chrysler engine

by from stevensville michigan on December 29, 2014

I went to check my oil and the end of it broke off in my fingers....those design engineers need to ask me first before they make a dipstick out of Plastic. See I ve been around awhile and I know what happens to plastic after too much heat and cold applications over time...they obviously don't!!!!

my friends

by from nicholasville,ky on December 11, 2014

i was treated with respect and given time to decide i was not push into the sale and they explain all details to me. I enjoy my buying experience and Tyson was understanding and professional.

Best decision in purchasing a car

by from on August 21, 2013

Ryan was my salesman for both transactions. I bought a Durango from him last week and realized after driving it for a week it was just too big for me so ryan went to work for me and helped me trade out of it and purchase this beautiful 300 I am very pleased with ryan and the dealership. They go the extra mile to help customers. I would highly recommend Ryan at automax to anybody looking for a great car at a great deal.

people look at hot car when driving by

by from Michigan on July 16, 2012

A sporty sleek almost cadillac look. Large interior for tall folks, and company. Power and smooth ride. Great gas mileage.

2008 Chrysler 300 classic Dub Edition owner

by from Columbus, Ohio on January 2, 2012

I love my 2008 Chrysler 300 Dub Edition Touring. The exterior styling is great. Inside the seats are comfortable and therei plenty of room inside for someone who is 6 "4". Stereo system is fantastic. Only drawbacks are no automatic lights that come on, no heated seats,and due to the 20 inch all aluminum wheels which look great, but cause you to feel evey bum and rides a little ruff. On the freeway the ride is quiet and smooth. Living in Ohio my true test has not happened yet, driving in snow on the 20 inch Goodyear RSA. Other than that I love it and plan on keeping it as long as I can since only 1,736 were made for that year only.