2009 Chrysler 300

Good car but an oil user.

by from Chicago, IL on May 26, 2012

The AWD is terrific. Trunk a bit small but livable. Radio upgrade is fantastic. Performance excellent. Although, the car has left me stranded two times; the radio frequency device in the tires failed two times within a month of each other. Instant flat both times; no warning. Now at 75,000 miles, the engine is using oil at the rate of one quart every 1200 miles. I have had the oil changed every 5,000 miles faithfully. I am disgusted that a $40,000 car burns oil. The dealer says it is virtually within spec. No smoke, no clogged plugs, must be blowing out the valves. Whatever. I love the car but how can you recommend an oil burner?! I am very disappointed.

In Love

by from Killeen, Tx on December 15, 2009

I love my 2009 300 Touring. I couldnt ask for a car I love more. Well except for an Acura of course.

Excellent vehicle

by from Sacramento, ca on April 15, 2012

I have had no problems with this vehicle and I would surely buy another one. Dealer is very responsive

Great WOWOWOW

by from Iraq on February 21, 2012

Nice styling car as a exterior and interior , i love it , Thank you Chrysler to giving us 300, I like this car because of perfect handling and performance , for me it is more than car i count it as a mate , cool looking . I love Chrysler 300

It is good

by from Iraq on September 21, 2011

It is a good car , but i don't like the way changing gear box, Engine is very good 2.7 Lit it is economical, Break system is dependable and i like the ESP system it is make the car handling very good ...

A good buy

by from Connecticut on March 16, 2014

Bought a 2009 300 Limited AWD as a used car, 37K miles. AWD is seamless and unnoticeable in operation. Car is VERY comfortable on smooth roads. But is a bit harsh over bumps. It does jostle you on bumps that my previous Cadillac DTS used to float right over. Steering is also very reactive too. Exterior styling is very unique and appealing. The Limited has a much nicer interior than the Touring model. More features too. Love the rainsense wipers and the automatic high-beam changer. Boston Acoustics sound system is great and the Navigation radio is great. Rear seatbacks fold down for trunk access which is great too. My Cadillac DTS didn't even offer that. Love the lighted cup holders and factory installed remote car starter. Dislikes: Annoying to use Tilt wheel has the lever under the steering column. I'm tall and can't see the top of the speedometer and digital user display as it is blocked by the steering wheel. So I have keep the wheel angled up higher than I would prefer. So the instrument cluster is not designed for anyone over 6 feet tall. Performance with the bigger V6 seems fine. Not a rocket but far better than the base V6. Choose the V6 Limited over the V8 300C for the fuel economy. The AWD also eats up one MPG over the RWD models. But you can run 87 octane in the V6s vs. mid grade or higher in the V8. So that is a savings to offset the AWD penalty. Car had Cooper CS Touring tires on it that were horribly noisy, switched to Michelins and now it is quiet like a luxury car should be. Overall a very fine car. If you want a distinctive looking large car with comfort and features with the security of AWD this is one to try.

I love my 300

by from New Jersey on October 4, 2009

Not the best in bad weather, but other than that I feel it is a great vehicle. My wife and all her girlfriends love the car. All my buddies think its great. I am very happy with this vehicle.

Best car I've ever owned

by from Falls City, Ne on April 6, 2017

I was looking for a pearl Chrysler 300. Russ found me one within a week! It's beautiful, comfortable, stylish, and the best car I have ever owned.

Car i"ve owned

by from Denver CO on March 5, 2017

If you're looking for a big, comfortable sedan that doesn't look or feel like anything else on the road, the 2016 Chrysler 300 should be at the top of your list. It combines classic American style and a wide range of engines with the latest safety and entertainment technology. Sound like your kind of luxury sedan?

300C is Criminal!

by from St. Louis on October 7, 2009

If you're wanting a performance car with muscle and luxury, the 300C has it! Having driven performance cars - smaller ones - this was just the ticket! The technology inside is easy to read, easy to operate. The sound system is like being at the iMax! First year free Sirius sure is nice! It's also compatible with almost any cell phone and MP3/iPod! The HEMI - well, it's not just for hauling that trailer. Now you can really haul a--, well, you know. Smooth ride - gangster power!

Similar Models