2012 Chrysler 300

An impressive luxury car and value

by from East Norwich, New York on July 24, 2012

On a par or better than imported German and Japanese luxury brands. Best riding, quietest car I've ever experienced. Does everything well. Interior is so comfortable and has all the features. V-6 with 8 speed is outstanding performer with great gas milege. Look no further than Chrysler300.

Love this Car !!

by from Akron, Ohio on May 9, 2012

We purchased the 300 S w/V6 8speed automatic. We really love this car. This car has just about everything that Chrysler put's into a 300 and we're still learning how to use the multitude of options. We test drove other cars that were identified as comparable but I didn't think so. You can't beat the room, comfort, ride and myriad of options. Try one you'll love it.

great car

by from Nappanee IN. on March 28, 2012

I love this car!! This car handles as well as my 67 corvette, I bought the tungsten gray and had the windows tinted and it looks great.

The best car I have ever owned

by from Chillicothe, OH on September 19, 2013

I love my new 300. I really don't have any complaints at all. It was a very smooth process using the Internet.

wonderful car

by from ft myers fl on July 20, 2013

nice car excellent condition i would recommend this dealer ship. the get outstanding gas mileage, just amazing!

Brand New Chrusler 300 2012 SRT8 - 392 (6.4L)

by from Charlton, MA on January 5, 2014

I have a 2011 Challenger SRT8-392 so when my wife needed a new sedan we looked at the Chrysler 300 SRT8 and boy are we glad we did. It's right up there with the Caddy , BMW 5 series and others in features and performance and at a much lower price. And that's without compromising on fit and finish. If you're looking for a subtle high performance luxury sedan there were three other 2012 300 SRT8's available within a 40 mile radius of Worcester Mass.

Love this Chrysler 300

by from Jennings,LA on November 1, 2013

I love my 2012 Chrysler 300 so much. It has more technology in it than any car I have owned. It is smaller than my original 2007 Chrysler 300 that I owned before. I like the size though. More easier to drive and doesn't feel so big. It rides soooo smooth and just so comfortable. I will always be an enthusiast with the Chrysler 300.

Uses car for Off-roading

Bad city gas

by from NJ on April 3, 2014

Overall it is not a bad car for the money. However it gets horrible city MPG. It does do well on the highway but fray to day driving it is very bad on gas.0

Best four wheels I ever owned.

by from Satsuma, FL on June 28, 2013

Beautiful styling, outstanding ride and handling. Great extended warranty. So far great gas mileage - around town averaging 24 MPG.

Best Car I Ever Owned.

by from Chicago on August 21, 2013

I was looking at buying a Cadillac CTS or Volvo S60 then I test drove the Chrysler 300S and loved it. The ride is so smooth and comfortable. The V6 engine with 8 speed transmission is economical and fun when you put it into sport mode with the paddle shifters. I regularly get 32mpg on the highway. Chrysler has really stepped up their game in the last few years and it shows. Their UConnect infotainment is easy to use with navigation, satellite radio, bluetooth, usb and SD connections. I have more music choices than I know what to do with. It even give me latest movie times and locations. And I love the styling of the S model with the blacked out grille, headlights and 20" rims. Great job Chrysler!

Our Expert Review: 2012 Chrysler 300