Model Details

2012 Chrysler 300 Consumer Reviews

Average based on 24 reviews

An impressive luxury car and value

by from East Norwich, New York on July 24, 2012

On a par or better than imported German and Japanese luxury brands. Best riding, quietest car I've ever experienced. Does everything well. Interior is so comfortable and has all the features. V-6 with 8 speed is outstanding performer with great gas milege. Look no further than Chrysler300.

Love this Car !!

by from Akron, Ohio on May 9, 2012

We purchased the 300 S w/V6 8speed automatic. We really love this car. This car has just about everything that Chrysler put's into a 300 and we're still learning how to use the multitude of options. We test drove other cars that were identified as comparable but I didn't think so. You can't beat the room, comfort, ride and myriad of options. Try one you'll love it.

A 21st century classic American car.

by from on December 14, 2013

I use this car for business, regularly doing 3 - 4 hour stretches of "windshield time". I needed to find a comfortable, quiet, "road-hugging" car and this is it. I have almost 45k on it and I have never regretted choosing it. Pros: Excellent freeway ride. Highway mileage is unbelievable for such a large car - I can easily get high-20's and sometimes low 30's. A base 300 is very well-equipped and is a great alternative to a loaded Camry or Accord - it's lots more cake with just a little less frosting. Touch screen in the dash is very intuitive and easy to use - my non-techie wife easily learned to use it. The power and smoothnes of the V-6 / 8-speed auto trans makes the car a joy to drive. The styling is truly American - no squished jelly beans or bars of soap. Broad-shouldered and handsome looks. My 300 always gets second glancesand positive comments. Cons: The transmission selector is not intuitive. You have to concentrate on getting it into the right selection. More than once I thought I was in Park and in fact I was in Reverse - just make sure you pay attention. This is really the only thing I would re-engineer if I had a chance. The front bumper is low and scrapes curbs - but I think this is a typical modern car issue due to aerodynamics. Rear/side vision is limited due to the styling. Overall: Smooth/quiet/powerful/comfortable/reliable. A bargain compared to the competiion. I look forward to getting into it whether it's a road trip or a grocery store errand.

great car

by from Nappanee IN. on March 28, 2012

I love this car!! This car handles as well as my 67 corvette, I bought the tungsten gray and had the windows tinted and it looks great.

Love and Hate this car

by from Sunset Beach, North Carolina on August 30, 2014

I have never ridden in a more comfortable car and we used to own Lincoln Town Cars. When we travel we get 32 mpg on highways and 26 city. My only problems with this car are big ones. The defrost system is horrible. Every now and then it clears but for the most part we have to run the wipers and even pull over. In front of the driver area it clouds up. Maybe because the windshield is slanted so much it can't do a good job. Also we live in North Carolina and have to use our bright lights a lot when driving to avoid deer year round. I could use a flashlight and get as good a result. We have the car on a 3 year lease and when it's up I hate not to buy the car but those two issues are life threatening. In the future I will test drive at night and inclement weather.

The best car I have ever owned

by from Chillicothe, OH on September 19, 2013

I love my new 300. I really don't have any complaints at all. It was a very smooth process using the Internet.

wonderful car

by from ft myers fl on July 20, 2013

nice car excellent condition i would recommend this dealer ship. the get outstanding gas mileage, just amazing!

Bad city gas

by from NJ on April 4, 2014

Overall it is not a bad car for the money. However it gets horrible city MPG. It does do well on the highway but fray to day driving it is very bad on gas.0

I love my new 300S AWD

by from shelby twp, mi on March 30, 2014

I traded in my 2012 Buick Lacrosse for 2014 300S AWD and this 300S is awesome compare to the Buick. plus the dealer Richmond Chrysler and salespeople were great to work with. I'm retired from GM and I love the Chrysler lineup.

Best four wheels I ever owned.

by from Satsuma, FL on June 28, 2013

Beautiful styling, outstanding ride and handling. Great extended warranty. So far great gas mileage - around town averaging 24 MPG.