2012 Chrysler 300

I love this car

by from benton ky on September 10, 2017

overall performance is amazing. very reliable the only negative is the cost of upkeep tires are expensive and insurance is insane!

Love it

by from Compton,ca on August 28, 2017

I love this car just needs minor things fixed that should have been fix or service or diagnosed before selling the vehicle

Best Family Car

by from Gardner ma on August 20, 2017

I have the SRT8 model. It is the best family car around. Plenty of power, handles great, tons of room, and very high MPG, In the SRT8 I get about 25-26 mpg highway in the 2012 300c I got about 29 mpg. You need to get a diablo tune with car. Takes off all restrictors and motor works much better

Very reliable and stylish vehicle

by from CHARLOTTE on July 31, 2017

This Chrysler 300S is an extremely comfortable vehicle to travel in. The body has the lowered stance as the SRT model and is an eye catcher. I’ve received many complements on how the car looks and also sounds with the Corsa Performance Exhaust system with the Hemi engine. I would recommend this vehicle to everyone as it is very reliable. I’m only selling this one as I’ve purchased the SRT model of the same vehicle.

Is there anything else

by from San Diego ca. on July 27, 2017

This is my second 300 I would'not own anything else, the most comfortable , reliable,good looking cars on the market, buy one and see.

Uses car for Havingfun

Nice ride

by from Gilroy, Ca on July 26, 2017

Nice car, however your review form is not great. The actual use for the car is not listed and you do not have an 'other' block available. Move into this century sometime soon.

Love this car!

by from Gilbert, Az on July 19, 2017

My favorite car ever. Aside from 1 issue w alternator everything else has been great. Looks great, drives nice and interior nice.

Great car

by from Centennial on July 17, 2017

It's a great car. The base model alone has a lot of bells and whistles and cheap for its price. Gas mileage is better in this model than the older ones.

I really enjoy it

by on July 2, 2017

I think it is a very good vehicle to own. not the most spacious vehicle but definitely fun to drive. I dont want to get rid of it.

Uses car for Havingfun

Very nice, luxorious car.

by from Grovetown, GA on June 6, 2017

This car has many great features, is very comfortable, has a ton of space in front seat, back seat, and trunk. Very reliable, good on gas mileage, and good resale value.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Chrysler 300