2013 300

2013 Chrysler 300

2013 Chrysler 300

4.5

Have you driven the 2013 Chrysler 300?

Great Car

by Low Key Rider from Hollywood on Wed Sep 04 2013

I purchase the 300S about 4 months ago and it has been great so far. The car ride is so quiet it does a great job blocking the outside noise. The S-type does come with the beats by dre audio system which definitely increases the sound quality when playing my favorite tunes. The gas mileage seems to be good but since I was driving a truck for the past decade its really hard to compare the difference in MPG between similar cars its size. I'm still happy to not have to fill up as often or for as much. The interior doors and middle console area feels a little cheap but nothing that will make me want to give the car back. I researched and drove a few different luxury cars before deciding on this car. The final decision came down to me wanted to have a brand new car over a slight used luxury car and I must say that I'm happy with my choice!

A Lot of Car, For Not Much Money

by Mopar Dude from Georgetown, KY on Fri Apr 18 2014

We have owned this car for about 6 months now. This is the second 300 we have owned, and as much as we liked the previous generation car, this one has it beat, hands down. We were able to get one heck of a deal, as it was the last new 2013 left on the lot. It has so many excellent appointments; key-less entry, proximity key-less start, remote start, navigation, backup camera, very comfortable leather heated 8-way power seats with superior lumbar support, lots of leg room for me (I'm 6'4"), ample back seat with ample leg room. The electronics in the entertainment & control center could be a little easier to navigate through, but it's not that much of a learning curve. The touchscreen is large and easy to read. The performance from the V-6 is strong, with more power and torque than a lot of V-8 cars I have owned in the past. MPG with the V-6 & 8 speed transmission is rated at 31 mpg, but I regularly average 32+ on the interstate. Truly incredible for a car this large and this heavy. The styling is very nice, with a noticeable influence from both Bentley and German styling. Ride comfort is very smooth and the cabin is very quiet. Overall, this is a very nice American luxury car, and a very nicely equipped car that can be had for around $35k. I would definitely recommend it as a Best Buy.

Exceptional Value and a Great Ride

by Former Avalon Lover from Houston, TX on Wed Aug 21 2013

I was set on buying my third Avalon in 12 years and then I test drove one. Not the same car it used to be. I then drove a Hyundi Genesis and the 300 in the base model. Hands down, it's the best. The ride is smooth, it's super powerful and the fit and finish is amazing. It has so many bells and whistles that I'm still learning them all. There's free Sirius radio for one year, too. Not only is the trunk huge, but both the rear seats fold down. I could put a wide bookcase in there! The only thing I added was the panoramic sunroof and it's terrific. Did the entire deal via the internet and it was painless and (almost) haggle-free. I'm a very happy 300 owner!

IMO top of its class

by IloveTorque from Danville, IL on Sun Sep 01 2013

Purchased 2013 300S v6 with Nav. 20000 miles. Likes love the styling in and out smooth ride even on the factory tires Handling is fantastic gas mileage is great for a car of this size beats audio is the most impressive factory sound system ive heard to date. touchscreen is large and works great with quality nav dislikes terrible firestone tires that come factory Final impression alot of car with many luxury features that wont kill your wallet. If your looking for a large luxury sedan at a more friendly price than its german competitors give this a test drive.

Beautiful Car!!!

by Luxury Car Lover from Milwaukee, Wi on Sun Aug 25 2013

I bought the 2013 Chrysler 300 Motown Edition. It's beautiful and extremely comfortable. It comes loaded with many features found on much more expensive luxury cars...navigation, back -up camera, Bluetooth, voice activation, keyless ignition, deluxe leather seats and much more. I absolutely love it!

Great ride

by Top292 from New Jersey on Tue Apr 29 2014

This is the third Chrysler vehicle I've owned in the ladt 10yrs, but the 300 is the most luxurious. The ride is smooth and the sound system is fantastic, and the ride is first class.

Great affordable luxury car

by carguy10101 from IL on Wed May 02 2018

Great car, very comfortable and reliable. I have about 120000 miles currently with absolutely no mechanical issues. I have had issues with the Bluetooth connections and had to replace the controller for that. My only "regret" is how poorly it can handle in snow, which is typical for a Rear Wheel Drive car. I would buy again, but I will buy AWD next time.

Comfortable ride

by Ghost from Towson, MD on Sat Oct 26 2013

When asked by the salesman if i wanted to test drive the vehcle before buying it i said it porbably rides like my 2005 300. Boy was I wrong. The 2013 300 rode 10 times better than my old one . Handling was great the ride was xtra smooth ,what a nice driving vehicle.

Love it

by Hazel from Memphis, tn on Mon Jul 25 2016

My Hanan brought me this 2013 chrysler 300 for am early anniversary gift and I just love it. The interior is leather very luxury the car drove smooth. Love the unconnect. The car itself is perfect

I'm a truck guy, but this car is a joy to drive!

by cisco kid from Grand Blanc, MI on Fri Aug 04 2017

Flawless so far. Bought it certified from a dealer. I've racked up 30k miles in 19 months. All systems go. Car has power! Good storage in trunk. Seats very comfortable! Uconnect works perfectly.

1 2 3 4 5

Our Take on the 2013 Chrysler 300

Big, bold, and unapologetically bad-ass, the 2013 Chrysler 300 SRT8 is a rare and desirable breed — a wickedly powerful V-8 performance sedan that can be had for a relative bargain.

Many of my international friends would point to the 2013 Chrysler 300 SRT8 and sneer that it's an American anachronism. It's a full-size, rear-wheel-drive, five-passenger super-sedan with a massive V-8, enormous wheels, a primitive five-speed-automatic transmission and the visceral visual impact of an automatic weapon. Its fuel economy is so poor that you get to pay the federal government an extra $1,000 gas-guzzler tax for the privilege of buying one. But all it takes is one grin-generating stab of the go-pedal to... Read More