2016 Chrysler 300

All Reviews

by from cape coral florida on July 12, 2016

this car feels a lot smaller than it is. only 6" longer than the bmw 528. super comfortable soft grain leather interior std. the 6 cyl. engine is very strong, and still gives 32 mpg. love the styling, looks like a bently mulsane. very classy. very comfortable ride, even in sport mode. the transmission drive selector takes a little getting used to, being a dial instead of a lever. the only negative , is there is no shut off for the radio, only mute. chrysler hit it out of the ball park on this car.

by from Cordova, TN on March 7, 2017

I was unable to select the correct model of the car I have in this review. I have the 2016 Chrysler 300S. This car is a very comfortable and very stylish, it's handling and engine performance is outstanding. I would never have thought that a V6 could have the power and performance of the 3.6 this car has.

by from LA on March 23, 2016

Return customer to West Valley Jeep and had the pleasure of working with and purchasing my vehicle from TODD COEFIELD!!! What a GREAT guy!! Not only was it like purchasing a car from a family member but TODD made sure it went smooth till the end.. GO CHECK HIM OUT!! CHEERS TODD D.P

by from Ontario, CA on May 6, 2017

Bought this through the internet manager, no hassle, no high sales pitch. In and out in 2 hours including the test drive. By buying a one year old car vs. new (12000 miles) saves $13,000 rides like a limo!

by from Dallas Tx on May 10, 2017

this is the Bomb! it is magnificent and beautiful love it very much. the inside is clean and elegant i feel like king when driving this car.

by from Surprise AZ on April 10, 2017

This car is amazing. Glad this was my choice purchase. Luxurious and roomy with my little sports boy so we are pleased on the space for all his equipment

by from Shrewsbury,MA on May 14, 2017

Have always owned a full sized Chrysler and this 300S meets my expectations! The ride and handling are just as I expected and the design and performance is great, very satisfied!

by from Miami, FL on March 13, 2017

This vehicle runs very smooth on the road and the exterior design is very appealing. The car is very spacious giving the driver and passengers room for comfort. The remote start feature that comes stock with the vehicle is a great addition that I use daily. This vehicle feels as if it is worth more than what I paid for it.

by from Denver. Co on May 17, 2017

I'm elderly and disabled. I have to have a reliable car, without fail. I love everything about this car.

by from Independence, LA on March 30, 2017

I currently own a 2016 Chrysler 300 Limited. Several days after purchasing it, a doe ran into the path of my car. I was doing 60 mph, and hit her with the front driver side of my car, and did not have time to stop. There was minimal damage to the car, and it never veered to the side, keeping me safe. I was able to drive home. This solidified my love for the Chrysler brand. The mileage for a car of its size is pretty good. Performance is great, as the Pentastar V6 with its 8-speed automatic knows how to handle the road, putting out an impressive 292 HP. Very roomy, especially in the rear seating are, enough that 4 adults can ride comfortably. We love the styling as it gets noticed with its Velvet Red pearl color and the optional 20" brass monkey color Hellcat wheels.

Our Expert Review: 2016 Chrysler 300