2016 Chrysler 300 consumer reviews

side view of 2016 300 Chrysler
Explore the 2016 Chrysler 300
Shop the 2016 Chrysler 300
2.1

I'll never pay cash for a car 🚗 again.

Rear window defroster is falling off of the window. Can't get the car to the tow truck, if you put the car in neutral and open the door it goes to park automatically, then you can't push or pull the car onto the the truck ramp.

Very nice ride.

Haven't had it more than a week, and it's more than I had expected. Very roomy, easy to handle. Just need to get someone to call me back with one small issue

Sleek stylish

I love the fact the car is spacious its look like luxury and drive like luxury as well. Nice interior and the roof is amazing all glass.

Best AWD car I've driven and owned.

This car has so much room on the inside, and feels so good. It feels heavy and feel great connection with the road. Plenty of plug ins and lots of powers. Great vehicle.

I have the regular limit submodel

I really am very happy I decided to buy this Chrysler instead of the challenger r/t because I kept over 10 thousand dollars in my pocket and I'm going to really enjoy installing performance parts to this vehicle even though she doesn't even need it. At the end of the day I'm going to spend just as much as I would have for the challenger but I'm going to have a car with just as much HP and way more stylish.

Muscular, roomy & Luxurious

Try this car if you want an exception out of this statement: American cars have turned themselves into soft, ugly images. They used to be muscle, powerful & with unique attitude. Now it’s just a bunch of replicas of Japanese cars. Chrysler & dodge are the only good old ones left.

First Car, Fantastic Experience

Got the S trim, 2016, and it came with more features then I could ask for in a first car. Extremely smooth drive, very comfortable, and awesome sound system. No issues whatsoever.

Best luxury and performance for the money.

You can't go wrong with Chrysler. All the best of everything for the money. Roomy and very comfortable. Performance and luxury wrapped up in one automobile at a decent price. Best V6 engine on the market.

4.3

Nice Car

I love the comfort inside the car and am pleased with the purchase. The only minor thing that I would have liked that I don’t have would be a CD player inside and a 3.5mm auxiliary

It has met all my standards and than some

I love this vehicle it has always been my dream to own one and now I am the proud owner of my Dream Car!!!! Dream