2005 Chrysler 300 C

Great Car

by from Waldorf, Md on September 22, 2017

Wood grains steering wheels, leather seats, sunroof, Gemini 5.7 litter engine.... this car is a must buy and last as long as you take care of it
Not Rated Reliability

BIG GUY COMFORT

by from PLEASANTON,CA on August 15, 2017

I owned the 300C SRT-8.... Chrysler did an EXCELLENT job with this car. I only changed the exhaust to Magnaflow but other than that the car was a treat to drive. For long road trips it fit four like a champ. The mid level screen was an added bonus. The speed for a car that size was amazing. And the price made it all come together.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

My chrysler 300c

by from Syracuse ut on August 4, 2017

It's a great car plenty if power leg room and space seats comfortable and lots of power and plenty of room for long distance road trips the hemi engine and the leather seats feel amazing and ac is ice cold and the seats get way hot over all an amazing car I would Recommend it to any one looking for a car

Beautiful car

by from ERIE on May 27, 2017

I love this car and always wanted one. It drives great and looks great. The all wheel drive makes it practical even for snow

So roomy

by from Beatrice Nebraska on March 29, 2017

I have hade very few problems with car last 4 years I have owned it I like the room dose pretty good on gas to for a v 8 I get almost 30 on highway

Reliable

by from Austin, TX on March 15, 2017

Love this car, but I think it's time for an upgrade. Altogether it's a great vehicle except for the fact that it devalues wry quickly. My car is currently in the negatives as far as what it's worth and the mileage per gallon is also horrible because it's a Hemi. Other than that I think it's a great car.

Big Fast Couch

by from Bangor, ME on January 12, 2015

I love my '05 300C. I honestly do. It's a great riding car with easy bolt on horsepower, although it has plenty from the factory. Fuel economy leaves something to be desired, and cost of ownership is higher than other cars. I live in Maine and this car eats tie rod ends and sway bar bushings. The suspension is a bit over designed with too many components, but it handles beautifully when maintained. It's a car that makes you feel good to drive it and I truly feel the exterior styling makes it a future classic. It's a luxury sedan with American muscle behind it.

Love it

by from Eerie, Pa on May 2, 2013

Love the looks, love the power, love the comfort, love the chrome, love the leather, love it, love it, love it!

great car

by from detroit, mi on July 25, 2012

Love this car! very comfortable and has all the options you could want. Performs like a dream with hemi engine. very happy with purchase!!

Fits me PERFECTLY!!!

by from Washington, DC on August 30, 2011

When people see me that automatically know what kind of car I must have. Sporty, sassy, sophisticated and classy and that's exactly what my car is. I love it from the growl of the engine to the slick styling.

Our Expert Review: 2005 Chrysler 300 C