2008 300C

4.8 out of 5 starsExterior Styling
4.2 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.2 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.3 out of 5 starsReliability

Style, Performance, and Technology all in one.

by Crazy 8 from Cincinnati, Ohio on March 16, 2010

The 2008 Chrysler 300C, SRT Design is the perfect blend of style, performance, and modern technology. From its unique body styling, to the sophisticated navigation system, through the comfort of the SRT seats, and all the way to the 20" wheels, Chrysler has hit a home run. The interior is perfect for a long trip. The dash layout is well designed. And the high performance brakes, exhaust, and motor speak for themselves. All this coupled with the multi-displacment system for increased fuel economy, gives you the best of all worlds. As the saying goes, try it, you'll like it...

Best car I've had

by jasbur from Cherry Hill, NJ on June 21, 2008

I always lease my cars, and the 300c is the only car I've leased twice!! (2005 and 2008). The HEMI is 2nd to none and gives a great smooth ride. Interior does seem a tiny bit cheep, but what do you expect - it's a Chrysler, not a high end luxury vehicle.

Luxury performance

by mower man from St lois MO on July 18, 2011

I have owned this SRT8 for 3 yrs." Built in" 0-60, 1/8 mi, 1/4 mile. Taking off and braking g force measuring and cornering. My best 0-60 with the trac control is 4.1 seconds.(real good for a four door). Good Year f1 super car tires only last 18k driving easy. This is a drive by wire car, no mechanical linkage to the throttle body so its response is better easing into the accelerator. The touch screen radio works very well, download alot of music into it. This performance suspension is nice and stiff. My best mpg is 21.5 in the hills of MO.

I bought it used

by Kwakus from Snohomish Washington on August 29, 2014

I bought my 300c used in April 2014. It had 79,000 miles and looked not more than a year old. I've not had a lick of trouble with it. This is the newest car I've had since . . . When, I can't remember. I'm quite pleased. I believe cars have now reached a point where there are no new things to put on them. I saw a 2014 Brand C being shown off at a big box store and looked at the window sticker and saw nothing that's not on my 2008 300c. The entertainment/NAV center is beyond nice. The NAV unit has never steered me wrong and I use it constantly. The sound system can overcome wind noise with all windows open at 100 mph. What's missing? cell phone. The u-Connect controls are there but some marketing bozo decided the guts should be optional, not standard. The previous owner either didn't bother (Luddite) or wasn't aware of the situation. The engine is strong until it hits 3,100 rpm, then something wonderful happens, like maybe a boost in timing, and the difference is profound. I understand these cars turn the quarter in the mid- to high-thirteens, which is something for a car weighing over two tons. Mileage? Well, in the stop-and-go (with emphasis on stop) driving I do, its around 15 mpg. But on the 35-45 mph boulevards it's 19. Open road? 28.

Great car

by Black onyx from Fort Collins, Colorado on December 2, 2012

I bought a 2008 Chrysler 300C. I hated the 300's until I got inside and took it for a drive. The minute I sat in the leather seat and heard the Hemi engine roar I knew it was the car. My 300 handles great I have had it for three months and its been great everyday I'm finding new stuff about it. I love the navigation and Boston sound. I would tell anyone who's looking for a car to buy a 300.

Only reason car goes in shop is for oil change

by Harley1 from Everett, WA on June 17, 2017

Still love driving this car even after 10 years of owning it. The only reason this cat goes tot he shop is for an oil change. It now has over 145k miles on it and everyone has been care free.

300c

by claus from wis on December 27, 2011

A good solid sedan with plenty of power. Responsive steering and handling with nice ride. plenty of gadgets and settings to keep you busy. Alloy rims tend to pit faster then they should when driven in winter. ESP keeps the car under control in moderate weather conditions. Have not driven the car in deep snow yet. Front bumper is low and will get caught on curbs and parking stops. Averaging about 20MPG.

Beautiful car

by richhump7 from Austin on July 7, 2018

I have owned several 300-C's and this is the best of the bunch. Fabulous vehicle. Fast and interior is immaculate. Extremely good smooth running vehicle.

SRT design

by Blacktop from Sunshine State on March 14, 2013

Was testing new 2013 Chargers when I came across this 2008 300C SRT Design with the 5.7l. It is great. Sporty and fun for a full size sedan. The wife and kids like it. I've had it to 100 mph without realizing it and still didn't have it floored, just passing a car on the interstate. All this and I saved about $16,000 on a new charger R/T!!! GREAT!

Uses car for Towing

300c srt Design

by edouble91 from chicago, IL on March 12, 2016

I've owned the Acura RL, Nissan Maxima, a BMW and other vehicles and by far this is the best yet. The srt design with the Hemi 5.7 gives me the best of both worlds. Power when needed and beauty when out on the town with the wife!!! Best of both worlds

1 2