2017 Chrysler 300 C

All Reviews

by from Tampa, FL on February 28, 2017

My first Chrysler product and absolutely love it. Incredible ride comfort and the tech package is second to none. Recommend this car if you want roomy luxury at an affordable price.

by from Beaver,Pa on April 13, 2017

This is my second 300c. For the price this car is outrageously fast, fun and luxurious. Find a comparable foreign vehicle with a V8 engine and this style of luxury would cost many many thousands more. If you want it all at basically an affordable price the 2017 300c Platinum V8 is it.

by from Live Oak, FL on May 11, 2017

Went from a 2014 Chevy Malibu to a 2017 300S and it was like going from a hay wagon to a Mercedes! Such a nice car with lots of extras! Dual pane sun roof, heated seats and so much more! And sooo comfortable! The Sunbelt dealership in Lake City FL was wonderful to work with and I have to say, I LOVE MY CAR!

by from Springfield on January 21, 2018

This car is my first "luxury' car and I LOVE IT! The heated seats & steering wheel, remote start, great fuel economy, smooth & comfortable ride, great sound system, spacious trunk, really cool navigation system are but a few things I like about this vehicle. The REAL deal is how the all-wheel drive (AWD), stability features & 4-wheel ABS enhances driving on less than the ideal road conditions. This past weekend here in Ohio, it was 10-15 degrees & windy; snow, freezing rain & unplowed roads were a commonplace. It was nasty, cold & treacherous mid-west winter weather. I had to drive the back roads quite a bit and the vehicle performed without incident whether I was on Ice, snow or slushy, wet pavement. I was really impressed with the way it handled & would recommend this AWD vehicle to anyone looking for a safe, reasonably priced luxury car.

by from Durham, NC on March 11, 2017

This is my second Chrysler 300. I love the comfort, the style and the way it performs. For the money it ranks up there with cars known for their luxury.

by from Las Vegas, NV on February 14, 2018

The last Chrysler I owned was the 2004 300 We have had perhaps, 18 Chrysler's from 1955 to 2012.We now have a 200 that is not what we wanted but it gets us around. I would not Buy, or a New 2017 or 2018 because We were told that Chrysler will not be building the 200 or 300. And why should We make a deal with NO future . I think the Italians should come up with a New Design that will sell, If the Rice rocket MFG can do it why cant they

by from Ottawa on December 29, 2017

It's faster and comfortable, for nice inside and out , space is awesome trunk space is nice as well great car

by from Dover, NJ on November 14, 2017

You couldn't ask more of a car. Leather interior, Nav, Bluetooth connectivity, panoramic sun roof. It is absolutely everything I could ever want. Every option in a beautiful package. You'll love this car.

by from Raleigh NC on December 4, 2017

I have personally owned two Chrysler 300's (08 and 2012) and I absolutely love them. They are by far the best overall comfort and performing cars I have ever driven and owned. I am about to upgrade to the 2018 after todays test drive and I can't see myself driving anything else. I rate this car a 10 plus and would never own another full size car other than this model.

by from Pembine, WI on June 30, 2017

Had my last 300 for 5 years and never had anything go wrong with it. Am expecting same from this one. They said my review text is too short. Hope this will be satisfactory.