2017 Chrysler 300 C

Love My Car

by from Durham, NC on March 11, 2017

This is my second Chrysler 300. I love the comfort, the style and the way it performs. For the money it ranks up there with cars known for their luxury.

Who would have thought...

by from Tampa, FL on February 28, 2017

My first Chrysler product and absolutely love it. Incredible ride comfort and the tech package is second to none. Recommend this car if you want roomy luxury at an affordable price.

Outrageous Bang for the Buck

by from Beaver,Pa on April 13, 2017

This is my second 300c. For the price this car is outrageously fast, fun and luxurious. Find a comparable foreign vehicle with a V8 engine and this style of luxury would cost many many thousands more. If you want it all at basically an affordable price the 2017 300c Platinum V8 is it.

NICEST car I've ever owned!

by from Live Oak, FL on May 11, 2017

Went from a 2014 Chevy Malibu to a 2017 300S and it was like going from a hay wagon to a Mercedes! Such a nice car with lots of extras! Dual pane sun roof, heated seats and so much more! And sooo comfortable! The Sunbelt dealership in Lake City FL was wonderful to work with and I have to say, I LOVE MY CAR!

seems real nice so far

by from Pembine, WI on June 30, 2017

Had my last 300 for 5 years and never had anything go wrong with it. Am expecting same from this one. They said my review text is too short. Hope this will be satisfactory.

Great car

by from Owings Mills, MD on August 12, 2017

I test drove a 2017 Chrysler 300 C and absolutely loved it. It drives great, has outstanding pickup and the functions inside the car are easy to find and use. The only down side I see is that the gas mileage is poor. it gets about 18 MPG in the city. But if you can look pass this, then it is a great car.
Not Rated Reliability