1999 Chrysler 300 M

My Import beater

by from Indianapolis on August 9, 2006

I have always had imported cars, always considered American cars to have poor quality. Drove the 300 m on a whim, and fell in love with it. Have over 130,000 miles on mine now, still drives better than any new cars I'm test driving, with way more features. This is a great car, one that was built to comptete with anything from Europe or Japan. Has just the right combination of power and handling. The only cars I like driving more are the 2006 BMW 330 and the Infinity M35, but both of them are $40,000 and SHOULD be nicer. You can't beat a used 300 m for the price!!

Very Dependable and Reliable Car

by from Macomb, MI on March 7, 2012

I'm the 2nd owner of this car. I bought it 6 years ago from a private owner. Car has always been garaged kept and the first owner being 78 yrs old at the time I knew it must have been well cared for. It had 59,500 miles on it when I bought it and now has 114,500 miles on it. At 100,000 I had my mechanic perform all fluid changes, timing belt, water pump, AC & serpentine belts, plugs and brakes. This car has been very good to me and has never left me stranded. A very comfortable ride also. I've had people come up to me and ask if I'd like to sell it but I'd be stupid to trade this car for a car payment! She looks great and fun to drive. I love this car!

chrsyler almost got it prefect!

by from Trenton Nj on September 11, 2007

the Chrysler 300m is the most reliable car that i have ever owned my only regret is getting rid of it. The 300m is loaded with tons of amazing features like a 4 disk cd changer and Leather interior.This car is loaded with tons of features and has the proformence to back it up.

best car ever made

by from little rock AR on July 1, 2012

the chrysler 300m is like a BMW but better on price and ride. I have owned this car for a long time and it was my first car i would not trade it for any other car on earth she has 2467000 miles on her and still runs great! love my 1999 300m chrysler 300m forevere!

stylish ,sporty, classy

by from michigan on September 18, 2006

great ride , performance,just feels fun to drive ,fuel economy is right on . after 5 yrs some body rust is appearing and needs to be addresed."down fall" 7ok front end work is a must, and expensive. loves brake pads and roters. "wifes car not driven hard" excessive road noise mostly from front end and windows. if you can afford the maintenance this is a atractive fun car.

Great Car

by from on April 12, 2009

Lovely Car. Would Defiantly Recommend This To Anyone. Beautiful Interior. Nice Seats, Nice System.

Sweet Ride

by from Miami, Fl on September 16, 2006

The Crysler 300m is a sleek stylish vehical with a lot of get up and go. It beggs to be driven and performs like a dream. You wont be disapponted if you buy a well maintain used 300m. sunroof helps!

Superb vehicle

by from Upper Marlboro, MD on May 2, 2014

Classic style & phenomenal performance would best describe this beauty. We bought her new at a time when it was the largest purchase we'd ever made. It wasn't a luxury, it was a necessity due to a physical medical issue. The seats could extend back over 42" to enter at a time my legs didn't cooperate. The interior was & is perfection. Leather seats, moon roof & an incredible sound system made driving a pleasure and a joy. The suspension rivaled anything available at the time. I know I tested. The seats folded down in the rear to carry amazing amounts of cargo. I once carried a 5 drawer dresser in it! The exterior paint was like diamonds in the sun. It was called platinum, I think but it was the most beautiful color I ever saw. We actually went to look at Chrysler after seeing one in a sunny grocery store parking lot. I love, love, loved this car but a severe hail storm several years ago ruined her shell. The years are causing well expected maintenance that makes her too expensive to repair. I will really miss those heated seats in winter!

Great riding 300m.

by from West Hartford CT on January 21, 2014

I have had this car for almost a year now. it has a wonderful ride Handles like a smaller car. Nice leather interior sunroof and great sounding Stereo. It was way ahead of its time when it came out. Only problem with the car was the egr valve that the dealer I got it from fixed it for free. I also had a timing belt and waterpump done because it was do at 105.000. If you want a nice looking riding car that gets 25+ mpg for not a lot of money than this is the car for you.

Great Car! A real sleaper

by from wisconsin on June 24, 2014

I picked this car up used with 30,000 miles. I thot the style was sharp. I drove this car all over the USA with no hint of a problem. I traded it in for a dodge magnum.