2003 300M

2003 Chrysler 300M

2003 Chrysler 300M

4.1

4 out of 5 stars Reliability

Have You Driven the 2003 Chrysler 300M?

Great car!

by Tina from Grand Island, NY on Mon Jan 24 2011

This is my all time favorite car! The ride is wonderful, the acceleration is great. The comfort is more than I could ask. I love it! The only drawback is the glove box is a bit on the flimsy side. Other than that, no other complaints.

167,000+ miles later and I still love this car

by Indy300M from Indianapolis, IN on Wed Dec 21 2016

I bought my 2003 300M Special brand new October 2002. At the time Chrysler's slogan was "Drive=Love". Well, that was true when I bought it and I still love driving this car 167,000 miles later. I still love looking at it and for 14 years it's reliability has been as good or better than any other car I've owned. Regular maintenance and really knowing the car has helped to keep repairs to mostly the wear items. Even with the stiffer suspension of the Special I can do an 8-10 hour trip and not be tired from the seats. The seats in my M are much more comfortable than the seats of my wife's Nissan Murano. I am really sorry that Chrysler discontinued the LH line after 2004 but at least I have my 300M Special and I have no plans of ever selling it.

Most reliable Car I've Owned

by Shades from New York on Thu Apr 12 2012

I have a Eagle Vision with 180,000 miles on it and I like that platform. The 300M has the same general layout, engine but at a more stylish and plush level as well as higher quality level. I bought it with 15,000 miles on it and am approaching 100,000 and can see myself going to 200,000 in this car

wow what a car!!!!!

by bill from arizona on Wed Apr 02 2008

well what can i asy about this car. i bought a 2003 chrysler 300m for about 7000. what a deal!!!!! the car does have over 100000 miles on it . but man does it run great. it is in excellent condition! just like new. it is really comfortable and stylish. i love all the interior features. it is all luxury through the inside, and sporty through the outside. overall great car.

THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

by ILLWILL from HARTFORD,CT on Wed Feb 14 2007

IT'S HAS THE SPORTS PERFORMANCE AND LUXURY YOU WOULD WANT IN A CAR.YOU CAN CRUISE A VERY LONG DISTANCE AND BE COMFORTABLE OR CRUISE RIGHT BY AND FEEL VERY SAFE......

pretty good value

by ead from Michigan on Thu Feb 05 2009

other than brakes, i haven't had any other problems in 110,000 miles and it still gets 28+ mpg on highway if you keep it under 80 mph

Beautiful Car, Minor Issues (In My Experience)

by KeepIt300 from Michigan on Thu Jan 02 2014

I first purchased my 2003 black-on-black 300M in May of 2012 with 124,000 miles. Bought it used from a private owner. I can tell that he did not take very good care of the car. He must have been a hack of some sort because he put a custom stereo system in the car and must have accidentally clipped some wires or something because the dash lights do not work, battery dies if keyless entry/radio fuse is left in, etc. Car needed a new solenoid pack for the transmission as it would get stuck in limp mode. That was fixed over the summer. Since then and minor issues aside, the car has been an absolute dream to drive. Very comfortable and love the heated seats. Very spacious and very good build quality. Love the dash and exterior styling of the car - absolutely stunning as well as the 1999-2001 LHS's. Very large trunk and has enough power for my driving habits. I usually take it easy but it will go when you want it to. Acceptable gas mileage for such a large car - usually average around 20-21 MPG, but have even gotten up to 31.7 MPG before. Overall, I love my 'M despite its flaws and annoyances. Being from Michigan, I proudly display my 'Imported from Detroit' sticker on the back window. Looking forward to keeping it for years to come. Thank you Chrysler.

worst car I ever owned!

by double-d from jackson, MO on Sun Jul 23 2017

worst car I ever owned! had nothing but problems, one right after the other. I have spent more money on repairs, than I paid for the car.

Does not recommend this car!!

Our Take on the 2003 Chrysler 300M

When Chrysler unveiled its 300C Concept in April, it was a thinly disguised version of the Hemi V-8-powered, rear-wheel-drive muscle car that arrives in dealerships sometime next year.

With that, Chrysler looks deep into its past to define its future.

My, how the future has changed. Ten years ago, a reborn Chrysler was touting a new generation of innovative front-drive "cab-forward" sedans that were ballyhooed as the next big thing. For Chrysler, it was a big thing, helping to pull the beleaguered company out of the red.

Now, such things are fading, with rear-wheel drive making a comeback and cab-forward turning into old hat.

The 300M Special is the sportiest version of Chrysler's big... Read More