2008 Aspen

2008 Chrysler Aspen

2008 Chrysler Aspen

Have You Driven the 2008 Chrysler Aspen?

Chrysler Aspen

by SUV from Southern Maryland on Wed Dec 26 2012

If your looking for a nice SUV with good handling and a comfortable interior this would be a good choice. My vehicle is AWD which makes it very good on slick roads or low traction situations. If your looking for high gas mileage, this vehicle may not be for you. We've averaged between 17 and 20mpg.

Amazing SUV

by Fastphilly43 from on Fri Sep 15 2017

This is a fantastic truck. Tons of reliable power from the Hemi. The interior is beautiful and has features of a much more expensive suv. Huge towing capacity which is awesome and something you cant get today from a vehicle this size. I can see why these are so hard to come by, people just keep them. If you buy one, you won't be disappointed!

Love driving my Aspen!!

by Stylin rider from Iowa on Wed Oct 30 2013

I just purchased my 2008 Aspen and couldn't be happier! I wasn't even going to look at Chrysler but my husband encouraged me to test drive one. I have had decked out Suburban's, Lexus SUVs, Tahoe's, GMC's, Lincoln Navigator's, Toyota Sequoia's, but this one takes the cake for style and comfort for the money! My kids love it as well. Chrysler made a mistake when they stopped making this SUV!! I would highly recommend to my friends and family and will look for another one down the road again! Don't miss out! Bring on the snow!

1st day with Chrysler Aspen

by 5.7 Hemi enthusiast from Romeo, FL on Thu Jul 02 2015

!st day, love it. Sold my RAM Laramie 1500 Mega cab, have regretted it ever since. Wanted the 5.7 Hemi's towing capacity and the comfort of the Mega cab back. Didn't use the bed that much, think I found a great replacement.

Satisfied customer!

by Car Connoisseur from Rockville Centre, NY on Tue Sep 16 2008

When we traded in our Jeep Grand Cherokee we were in search of somthing bigger. At first we looked at the Dodge Durango but we were soon turned on to the Aspen because of its many standard features. The price acctually came out less than what we would have paid for a dodge durango with less features. The second row offers limo like leg room and even the third row is more comfortable the the cherokee"s second row! Acceleration is very very strong with the hemi engine. The controls are dull but very streight forward. I would recommend this SUV to anyone searching.

Love this HEMI SUV!

by Big L from Barrie, Ontario, Canada on Mon May 19 2008

I tried all of the major SUVs and found the Aspen the best for the dollar and also the most luxurious and cleanly appointed. I drove one in Florida for our Disney vacation rental and we fell in love. Two months later we bought our own in black. Definitely a head-turner! Lots of real V-8 power, leather luxury and Sirius radio among other options fully-loaded. Get the Limited!

Best Treatment We've Received in a Dealership!!

by Happy Customer from Geneseo, IL on Thu Jun 12 2014

We recently purchased a vehicle from Lujacks, that ended up having nothing but issues...2010 GMC Terrain. It was very disappointing because I really liked the car. However, we only had the vehicle a year, before one thing after another started to go wrong. We took the vehicle into Turpin Motors of Geneseo, to have it looked at for a very loud noise coming from the engine, to find out that the engine was burning oil, but they couldn't figure out why or where the oil was going! We were advised that unfortunately they would have to do a continued oil consumption test on it before we could determine a claim through GMC for a new engine(GMC guidelines). We didn't have the time or patience for something like that, as our warranty was up in August. Would not recommend a GMC to anyone at this point, after hearing another friend's brand new GMC Yukon's engine blew after owning it for a year as well!! :( So we met a great sales rep for Turpins, Kurt Lassman, who showed us a Chrysler Aspen, and gave us one heck of a deal, taking off $4,000 from the MSRP of the vehicle, and also gave us $4,000 more than what the Terrain was worth, for a trade in! Getting us out of what was turning into a nightmare of a deal we were stuck in with the Terrain! The Aspen is beautiful, and such a better value for the space and luxury for our families needs! So happy with it! Kurt was more than helpful, and was such a pleasure and convenience to deal with! I would recommend Turpins Motors of Geneseo to anyone, and in specific ask for Kurt Lassman!! He's the man! :) Thanks again Kurt, can't thank you enough for helping us out!! We will be Turpin Motors customers for life! :)

Best suv for the money

by Longtime suv owner from arizona on Tue Jan 15 2008

Consumer Reports has it wrong. This is the best suv I've owned...for the money. When compared to the gmc,chevy, and toyota, this gives you all the quality for 8-10k less. The J package is a must! Chrysler doesn't advertise it as it should, but it is the real deal.

I've owned this car for 2yrs without a problem

by Happy Aspen owner from Minneapolis,mn on Sun Aug 20 2017

This truck is truly one of a kind. Before you step inside the alloy wheels and crome finish is breathtaking. Once you get inside it's a true fit for a king or a queen. The features are fantastic! Heated seats,moonroof and navigation to say the least. My fav feature is the fact that i can copy cd disks directly to my radio. I also like the backup camera because unlike newer cars it will actually beep to let you know your too close. I always purchase a car by searching off of cars.com and I'll continue to do so.

Luxury tow vehicle

by HorseChic from Green Bay, WI on Wed Aug 23 2017

I have always loved my dad's GMC Yukon Denali, but could never afford one for myself. I was thrilled to find the 2007-2009 Chrysler Aspen Limited. All the features of a high end luxury vehicle, but all the towing power of a Dodge Durango. Same HEMI 5.7 motor. Tows like a beast, but also a classy, comfortable daily driver. I LOVE this vehicle. It pulls my horse trailer like it's not even there. It cleans up great for dressy dinner out. I just recommended an Aspen to a friend looking for a new/used SUV.

Uses car for Towing