Best Bang For Your Buck!

by from Indiana on April 30, 2010

When I first saw my Aspen Limited AWD Hemi in Cool Vanilla, I fell in love. When I drove it, I fell in love all over again. We bought it brand new completely loaded with the 20's for $ 29,700 (cash deal with rebates). We had been looking at the Escalade and the Mercedes R-series. We never looked at them again. It's the best SUV we ever driven. Performance is OUTSTANDING (am I'm a motor Mom). I can't keep my husband from sneaking it out at every opportunity he gets. Just for fun, we added Magnaflow Cat Back exhaust and it brought the deep sound of the HEMI to life. Now you know it's a HEMI as she comes down the road. Even with the added sound, it's quiet inside. The AWD gets you anywhere you need to go in luxury. Parking is a breeze as it has a better turning radius than any SUV we've driven. Gas is okay, but it's a typical SUV. Highway mileage in the HEMI is acceptable. Stereo system rocks with the Alpine's and the My Gig is awesome. Being a 42 year old mom, I love it when I'm driving it and heads start turning. I wouldn't give it up for anything and plan on having our Aspen for years and years to come. Chrysler made a HUGE mistake when they discontinued this model and should bring it back. They freaked out over the high gas prices and should have stayed in the market. If you can find one, BUY IT!!!! You won't be disappointed. My mother tried to find one and ended up with the Lexus GX 470 and hates it!!!! She cries over her missed Aspen. Resale value is AWESOME if bought at the right price. Don't shy away from this truck. She's a monster with class!

Love my Aspen

by from Florida on November 29, 2011

We bought our Aspen used and couldn't be happier with it. Wish it got better gas mileage, but we didn't expect a lot with a V-8 Hemi engine. Lots of interior room and comfort for long car rides. Great safety feautres for our kids too! It may be a large truck, but handles like a car. Great turning radius too!

Great for hauling

by from Michigan on August 1, 2010

We wanted a something to haul our horses. After comparing notes with other friends who drive trucks, it turns out we have better towing ability than they do! And we have roomy seating for seven in our Aspen, too.

So far so good!

by from Macomb, MI on March 8, 2011

I had a durango with a 4.7 for 5 years. I loved it and was very hesitant about spending more on the Aspen. I am very happy that I made the choice now. It is not just a fishing vehicle to pull the boat. It is so comfortable that it is now the vehicle my wife and I drive it when we go out. I also love the added power of the hemi. My gas milage is very similar to the 4.7.

Chrysler Aspen

by from Southern Maryland on December 26, 2012

If your looking for a nice SUV with good handling and a comfortable interior this would be a good choice. My vehicle is AWD which makes it very good on slick roads or low traction situations. If your looking for high gas mileage, this vehicle may not be for you. We've averaged between 17 and 20mpg.

Very reliable and for an SUV very comfortable.

by from Taylorsville, Georgia on December 19, 2011

The Aspen is fairly good on fuel considering it's size. I would buy another one if I could find a low miler. This is a very good vehicle for the price.

Aspens are aces

by from Leawood,Kansas on March 14, 2009

Probably my favorite car i've owned. Easy to handle,easy to park,and I love the backup alert system.

Aspen Limited

by from Rochester, NY on January 19, 2009

Bought Aspen Limited Loaded with Hemi used with 15000 for 27k. Best auto deal I've ever made. My Dad loved mine so much.. he bought one two months later for Mom. Currently helping Orthodontist Friend in his search for a used Aspen Limited. This thing is lux. I drive constantly for sales, and also took it to Myrtle SC, and Disney on two seperate trips with wife and kids... It Shames Escalade and Navigator for thier high price at the same level of comfort. Gas ain't it's strong point... but who wants to be couped up in a riceburner anyway... Lastly I live in Upstate NY... This thing loves Snow. Don't think twice Buy it.. I will buy another! Cheers

best suv on the market

by from north carolina on July 13, 2009

I don't know why anyone would buy anything but a hemi when it gets milage and perfofmance in one package.

This truck is awesome!!!!

by from Jackson, NJ on March 4, 2009

We recently had another addition to our family so we decided to shop for a larger SUV. My wife always reved about the design of theis truck so I focused my attention on purchasing a CPO. Well after test driving and seeing all of the room and added luxury items this truck offers we purchased one within a week. we ABSOLUTLEY LOVE the Coll Vanilla we purchased. It honestly does not feel like you are driving a Large SUV. It holds the road and feels like a luxury car. I definetly have would recomend if you need to upgrade and want to save a ton of $$$$$.

Similar Models