1998 Chrysler Cirrus

a good car to own

by from Boston,mass on July 31, 2017

I think they Chrysler should have continued making the car why they stopped I don't know maybe. They will make a similar model

Very reliable college car

by from Columbus, Ohio on June 17, 2017

For being a much older car, it was very reliable. More and more problems the longer I had it. A/C not working well is a common problem with this car.

take it from the guy who has owned 4 of these cars

by from Perkasie, PA on January 23, 2017

ive had 4 of these cars, and everytime I sell one I end up making money on it. they do run forever if you maintain them well, they have lots of space inside for a midsize car. I can put 3 baby seats in the back seat (not many mid size cars can do that) the best part of the car is the Mitsubishi engine - do not get the Chrysler engine in this car.

Great

by from Stillwater, OK on September 24, 2011

A very timeless car to me. I have had people ask me if its a 2004. I only have 55k miles on mine so Haven't ran into to many issues. Smooth drive, relaxing and sleek. Blue book doesn't give this car enough credit. It is worth more then it rates.

An unknown perfect car

by from on March 20, 2011

After 150,000 miles still running strong. It has a high pith high rev 2.5 litter japanese engine which really picks up if you step on it. Leather power seat and all the luxury features. I like the reclining rear seats to extend trunk space a nice extra not on some cars and its a big trunk. I like the rear seat size amazing for its small car /midsize car footprint. It has 4 wheel disk brakes so there really isnt anything on a new car that this doesn't have. Perfect size comfort and power nothing to outrages just the perfect car.

The best

by from Fairfax, VA on March 22, 2009

Great car for everything Jobs or just enjoying your self with friends driving around. its the best car that I have driving & its great on gas for long trips. its very smooth in highways & everywhere you wish to go with comfort.

Good car

by from NY on March 18, 2008

Well i own a Chrysler Cirrus 98. It is a decent car for the price. The Lxi version has good peppy power ( not great but definitely OK ), the interiors are comfortable, has power seats and power windows and alloy wheel covers. Pros - worth for money Cons - Seems slightly unreliable.. sometimes the Oil pressure shows low, brakes are pathetic ( low ) and the car doesnt have a great torque.. Get into wet mud a feet deep and your tires are stuck.. I would still recommend the car to people who want a low priced car and all luxuries it comes with... Final word - Not the best car but worth for Money