1999 Chrysler Cirrus Consumer Reviews

1999 Chrysler Cirrus
Average based on 5 reviews

Great Car!

by from on November 20, 2008

I've owned a Cirrus and it's been great. No major repairs (at most it's been an O2 sensor or two replaced). V-6 engine provides good power, interior is very nice (especially the leather). Front wheel drive provides for excellent handling, even on slippery roads and snow. I'd definitely own one again.

good car

by from Erie Co on July 12, 2009

I got my cirrus used and it came from Pennsylvania so it has a little wear and tear but that comes typical for a car about ten years old. otherwise i would say i'm very pleased with it!!!

What a CAR!!!

by from Chicago on September 12, 2011

This car is magnificent. Steers well, brakes well, has a smooth ride and more! What more could a simpleton like me ask for? Its got everything in it. Fully loaded. We bought the car when it was 69k on the odometer and we now have over 200k on it. Of course it had its problems. All were minor and the usual expected problems you get with the mileage. Unfortunately, she gave out on us at 268, 995 mi. so we went out and bought us a brand new 2011 Chrysler 200! Keep makin em like this Chrysler!!!

Luxury feel without the luxury price.

by from Okoboji, IA on September 28, 2006

I bought my 99 Cirrus with 75,000 miles on it. On a good day I can get 30 mpg highway. On an average day, I get around 26 mpg highway. Only beef is I wish they would've offered a bigger motor instead of my 2.5 V6. Minor problems with my rear leather near back window (seams splitting) and with my window switch. Very dependable!

Best overall car I have ever owned

by from Holyoke, MA on March 17, 2014

I purchased my LXI with 85,000 miles on it nearly 11 years ago. It now has over 200,000 and runs beautifully. Repairs have been very minor. There is no reason to trade. I would take it anywhere.