1994 Chrysler Concorde

Uncomfortable, but very reliable.

by from Bethesda, MD on March 21, 2012

My biggest complaint is the driver's seat becomes very uncomfortable after riding for more than an hour and a half. I have also had a few problems recently with the clock and radio. I have also had to have the air conditioning replaced. You would expect the clock, radio, and A/C problems though in a car that was built 19 years ago. The engine is very reliable though, it has never given me any problems at all. It does lack any sort of punch compared to modern cars. Especially when driving with a full car or up hills, it struggles at 70 mph. The car is very roomy inside, which is nice for taller or bigger people.

like it

by from on April 30, 2009

it's a good car, reliable i like it :)...................................................,,,,,,,,,

Similar Models