1997 Chrysler Concorde

this is the most reliable car ive owned ive owned

by from st.petersburg florida on April 19, 2008

iv owned toyotas but this is the most depedable out of my 3rd toyota camry chrysler is a better built and more reliable car then toyota even today

just like the energizer bunny

by from Ames, Iowa on July 17, 2009

I am now at 220,000 miles on my 97 lxi and I simply love it! Every 100,000 you have to shuck out some $$, but it is good for another 100,000. I've never had major engine problems or oil issues with it and this year -2009- I'm planning on finding another 97 concorde (I don't like the looks of the ones after 97) instead of buying a Honda. GREAT VALUE FOR THE $$ and a nice ride to boot! Never had rust until I had to leave it outdoors in the winter (Iowa) and just started noticing rust after it had been parked outside for 2 years.

An incredibly reliable car

by from Upstate, Illinois on August 14, 2011

Timing belt and water pump went at 150K, brake lines replaced due to "rot", and its got some surface rust starting. Not bad for a 15 year old car, that suffers through northern Illinois winters and is not garaged. I've given up 9 miles per gallon and made it my daily driver, driving 450 miles a week, because it is quieter, more power, and such a smoother ride, than my 05 Elantra. Absolutely love the car. Dependable. Almost as much as the 1992 Chrysler T & C van I had, was still running good in 2006 when we "retired" it with 268,000

Highly Underrated

by from Pennsylvania on December 17, 2007

Not a bad vehicle at all. Interior is comfortable and quite roomy, especially in back. The V6 gives the Concorde enough punch and it's acceleration is deceivingly quick. When it comes to handling, the car is a bit of a boat. It's a sharp looking car from the outside and I personally like the unique tail light design. The interior is decent, adjustable power seats are great, and stock sound system is good. Blue book value is affordable and this has been a very reliable car for me. I'm at over 140,000 miles and it still gets me to work and back every day. I highly recommend this car if you find a good deal.

Great quality vehicle, looks nice too

by from Santa Maria, Ca. on June 19, 2017

I ride in comfort. No complaints; it only has 40,000 miles and it will last me a long time. Well taken care of and it shows