2001 Chrysler Concorde Consumer Reviews

2001 Chrysler Concorde
Average based on 4 reviews

Feels really GOOD!!!

by from Catskill, N.Y. on March 1, 2009

I'm a very tall person and the Concorde has plenty of leg room and head room.I bought my car just needing a better car.SoI am so happy I found my Concorde and would recommend to anyone,if you are looking at a diffent car,take the Chrysler Concorde for a spin first you will be HAPPY you did.

Nothing to Worry about

by from New Jersey on December 29, 2006

I was looking for a used car to commute with but didn't even consider the Concorde due to its size and price.. Yet I found one that fell into my criteria. It was a decision I do not regret. I only had it for 2 months but it rides well and is strong. Well built. It has only 57K miles on it. Doesn't feel like a cheap car at all.. My only problem with the car is the gas cap. If the cap isn't on just right it tends to give the computer false issues with the check engine light. How I know it's that for one the manual tells me if it comes on to check there 1st and 2nd after I do it does out in a day or two. Not sure if its a fault gas cap or just a quirk with the car. Either way I am glad I purchased this car. It will save my Formula for another 10 more years by using this car to get to work back and forth.

more car per dollar than any other I've owned

by from MN on December 24, 2006

engine is a little small for the car, however mileage is extraordinary. i got used to the somewhat slow acceleration in a couple days, however I was used to driving a 400 horsepower car prior to the Concorde.

Love my car. Wouldn't trade for anew one..

by from Mcdonough Ga on June 27, 2013

My daughter had a car just like this but a different color. She loved hers too. She bought new, I bought used. Has been very reliable.. Lots of room for a family,if you don't want a van.