Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2002 Concorde

2002 Chrysler Concorde

$930 - $6,158  MSRP Range
2002 Chrysler Concorde

4.1

4 out of 5 stars Reliability

Have You Driven the 2002 Chrysler Concorde?

Great Car

by High Mileage from Omaha, NE on Wed Oct 29 2008

I bought this car 3 years ago and couldn't have asked for a better car. It is the Limited and I wouldn't settle for anything less. It is spacious inside and has been the best car I have owned. I came from a long line of Cadillac ownership and was loathing buying a Chrysler, but to my surprise it has been a great experience. The 3.5L motor is terrific and I put nothing into this vehicle other than routine maintainence over the past three years and over 100,000 miles!! I bought it with 60K and currently have 162K on it. Would highly reccommend this car to anyone.

Love it!

by LH guy from MA on Thu Jan 28 2010

Comfortable, reliable, unique and sexy styling, tons of features in the Concorde Ltd for short money - heated seats and excellent sound. Excellent fuel economy, especially for the size and power. Comfortable, spacious seating and a huge trunk. Reliable. Only minor quibble is poor rear visibility due to large 'buttresses' on each side of the rear window.

Little annoyances and problems

by Used to drive sports cars from Raleigh, NC on Sat Apr 19 2008

I had a 1999 concord base model bought used. The ride was ok with some wheel shake at certain speeds after I put new tires on it was great. Sold it at 100K. Bought a new 2002 LX Loved the car but at 6000 miles the struts had to be replaced after they were replaced I experienced more road noise from the front tires. At 42000 miles the starter gave up. At 68000 miles the check engine light came on and the transmission would not shift out of low. After oxygen sensor and minor transmission work the car works fine. At 78000 miles an intermittent high pitch sound occurs that is driving my wife crazy. Have not had it checked yet. I would recommend the car for ride and comfort but not because of the annoyances.

Does not recommend this car!!

Expensive to repair

by Den from Valley City, ND on Sat Dec 16 2006

At 55,000 mi. anti-lock brake assembly went out costing almost 900.00 dollars to repair. When asked if this is a common problem with Concordes only got an answer that was hard to discern. "We're not sure."

Does not recommend this car!!

Concorde a great car!

by Northern Concorde from Halifax,ns on Sun May 11 2014

so far my Concorde has worked awesome! I enjoy driving her and the over all design. For a big car it is very good on gas both highway and city. Ignore what you her about the 2.7 engines they work great! Its really not the engine its the owner fault for not keeping up regular maintenance, like oil changes every 5k. Love the interior very room.

on my second one!!!!!!!!!!!

by always a concorde from St. Clairsville, Ohio on Sat Mar 08 2008

I haved owned 2 chrysler concorde limiteds and would definately recommend them to all my relatives and friends. The only con i could say there is about the car is that twice i have had to replace rims!!!!!! That could be the area I live in also. I call it pothole U.S.A. All I have had to do with the cars is change the oil on a regular basis and put new tires on. I own a 2002 Limite d right now and when I am ready for a new one I will look for another one on the internet!!!!! I wish Chysler would wake up and begin production of a 2008 or 2009 chrysler concord because i would definately be interested in buying one. I test drove a 300 and it does not compare to the concorde!!!!!!!

Chrysler Concorde

by simmdm from Kansas City, MO on Sun Aug 06 2006

We have owned 3 Chrysler Concorde's and have loved all of them. They are the most spacious car you can purchase for the money and they still get great gas mileage for a full size sedan. It's a great looking car, too.

Near luxury at pennies on the dollar

by Chrysler Guy from Beantown, MA on Fri Dec 01 2006

My car is a 2002 Concorde Ltd with all options. Good looking, nice handling, quiet and incredibly roomy car. Excellent gas mileage for a substantial and powerful car. The heated seats are sinfully comfortable. Trunk is enormous. Styling looks fresh. FWD and traction control with ABS make a SUV superfluous. Infinity sound system is decent. Car has amazing content for short money. And it's a delight to drive.

Longest running car I've ever owned

by Scooter from Ann Arbor, MI on Sat Nov 19 2011

In 2004 I purchased a 2002 Chrylser Concorde with approximately 35K showing on the odometer. She now has reads 318,000+. Yes, 318K. The car has always been dealer serviced except for tires. Which I think at current count is six sets so far. My car has the 3.5 engine which I think is one of the best engines Chrysler ever built. My last car had the same engine and was at 188K till some idiot rear ended me as traffic was moving on I-94. Never any major problems. Complaints? Well one, wish the seat was a little more comfy.

Good Deal!!!

by Chrysler Fan from SC on Tue Mar 31 2015

Very nice car, it drives smooth and as a very modern look when considering its age. It look as if it could be a newer car. The car is very reliable and good on gas. It also sounds good, some times a I start it and its so quiet i have to double check if its on. I recommend this car.

1 2

Our Take on the 2002 Chrysler Concorde

The Concorde Limited is one of the more pleasant surprises so far of the summer. We called Chrysler a few weeks ago, hoping to get back into a 300M for the first time in several years, and wound up with the Concorde as a prelude.

The 2002 Limited is essentially last year's LHS, with several nice tweaks, including a freshened cabin. The base model is priced from just over $28,000; our test model came in at $31,340.

Perhaps the best thing about the front-wheel-drive Concorde -- and big domestic sedans of its ilk -- is that the imports don't make anything quite like it.

He: The Concorde Limited is an awful lot of car for $30,000. You get a full-size four-door with a 113-inch wheelbase, enough interior... Read More