2008 Crossfire

4.8 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

xfire

by wulizee from denver on March 27, 2014

these are really fun cars solid and reliable they also are basically worthless as a daily driver too small for anything no room for golf clubs or anything more than a six pack If you have another car and youre looking for a fun ride for weekends or out to dinner , then this is your car I have had 3 and I love them all but they are very ....small

What a Blast

by Johnny Crossfire from Connecticut on December 2, 2012

I bought a 2005 Base Roadster Convertible in may of 2011 with 2800 miles on it. I must say, It?s a Blast, I Love it. The looks and comments alone from people who have never seen one make it worth the money I paid for it.. Best part of it is There are not many around. Too many Camaro?s, Mustangs, Chargers and Challengers out there that people use for their everyday cars. Very few Crossfire?s. Mine is just for fun cruising. Now I'm looking for a coupe to add to my collection. Shop around. You will find the right one for the right price. Great little cruiser for the money...Go ahead treat yourself right. Buy a Crossfire

2008 Crossfire Convertible

by Daleski from Middleton, Wi. on August 12, 2013

Fabulous car! Very under=-rated. Mostly Mercedes Parts. Looks and handles great. Decent gas mileage. These cars were only made for 4 years and have never had a re-call. Will be a definate collectors item years from now.

Most Fun On 4 Wheels

by John from Raleigh, NC on January 16, 2013

I purchased a 2006 Black on Black Roadster. The 6 speed manual is a must to really enjoy the whole package. I use this car daily and just love how it handles in traffic and on the interstate. Only have 2 negatives with the car. First is the high cost to maintain it. An oil change will set you back around $135.00. The Crossfire takes 8.5 quarts of synthetic Mobil One - 0w40. Second is requiring premium gas which adds a few bucks every fillup. Would not take anything for it. Just love the car and hope to enjoy it for many years to come.

I LOVE THIS CAR

by KLARC from Tampa, FL on April 13, 2017

People are always complimenting this car. It is a dream to drive and I am sorry that Chrysler stopped making them in 2008. I'll probably sell soon because it will be 10 years old, but my first choice would b a new Crossfire.

One of the most fun & beautiful cars ever create

by Mycrossfireis#1 from Reno, NV on June 4, 2017

Fast, Beautiful, fun! If you think you cannot afford a Mercedes Benz, you are incorrect. The absolute best thing to come out of the Daimler / Chrysler merger.

Nice roadster

by ReelTimer from Murrayville, GA on May 13, 2018

Unfortunately this car had some flood damage. I knew that when I purchased it in NC with a salvage title. Previous owner refurbished it and got all systems working fine. I checked it out before I bought it. It had no issues. Drove it back to GA. However, when I went to register car in GA, they refused to accept a salvage title from out of state. I was blind sided by that one. So I have a handsome 2008 Crossfire Roadster Limited just setting here that runs great - in great condition!

Does not recommend this car!!

I LOVE THIS CAR

by KLARC from on March 24, 2017

It drives like a dream!!! Men are always chatting me up about it which I love as an old maid. It stops on a dime. It is extremely maneuverable.

Does not recommend this car!!

Fan of the Crossfire

by CBXFIRE from Monterey, CA on March 11, 2013

I received my SRT6 crossfire roadster new in 2006 (it was a 2005 model). Actually, it was a birthday present from my husband - I'm a Virgo (birthstone sapphire) and the car is Sapphire Silver - I didn't want anymore jewelry, so he bought me a car;-) Seven years later I still love my car. It has been reliable and fun. It never fails to attract attention. On the down side... gas is expensive and it is small. Oh wait, that is not a down side! My kids are all over 6'5" and the car is too small for them so they can't borrow it (yea!!!). And if I go to Costco, I have to go with my husband in his SUV...so he carries the groceries in (double yea!!) I also love that not too many people have one so it is unique... like me :-) In other words, the perfect car!

Absolutely "FUN" to drive

by Crossfire enthusiast from Fair Oaks, California on April 16, 2012

The first one I ever saw was while visiting a friend in Phoenix Az. Love at first sight! Out of my financial reach but always perused the "used" car ads. Then I got lucky....November 2011 I spotted a red one located 2 hours from me. Emailed the gentleman all my questions and set up a test drive. He was 83 years old and had seen his first Crossfire in Phoenix Az. while visting his son. My sweetheart bought it for me for Christmas! Told you I got LUCKY! The person who said it has no interior lights needs to have his bulbs checked...it does have lights and considering the interior size...lighting is adequate. He also complained about no traction in the rain...seems like he may be all wet about that too. Sorry...there is nothing I don't like about that car including filling up the tank! Get one.....you won't regret it!

1 2