1993 LeBaron

4 out of 5 stars Interior Design
4 out of 5 stars Reliability
3 out of 5 stars Performance
4 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 1993 Chrysler LeBaron?

FIRST and ONLY Convertible!

by Gwizard from Pittsburgh, PA on Sun Apr 29 2018

I was still working and wanted to do something as a memorial to my deceased Son. He liked cars (GTOs and Nova's, in particular) and so does my living Son. My living son is a Mopar guy, so when I found this too cute, REALLY low miles, convertible for sale at what *I* thought was a great price, I bought it an thought I'd take it to car shows - road survivor kind of thing. The car had been garage kept until I bought it in 2015 and I was trying to find a garage to keep it in during the winter (two months after I bought it I was hit by a car and unable to do ANYTHING for about three months). In the meantime, I found a car cover for it and kept it covered with that and a tarp (to provide more weather protection). I started the car atleast once a month. I took it to my mechanic and had anything it needed (filters, etc.) replaced. It's low and a gas hog but it was just for going to shows. After the accident, it was very difficult for me to get in and out of and my Daughter needed a vehicle for running errands (including kids) so I gave it to her. It has served her very well since I gave it to her and I keep hoping it gets its garage back! Why only convertible? Because they leak like a SIEVE!