1999 Chrysler Lhs

Best Car ever

by from on February 9, 2009

I have had my car since brand new. It is 1999 134,000 miles. Great car. No one could go wrong buying one. Beauty!! Very reliable

best car w owned

by from california on March 19, 2008

put 99,000 miles on this car. got 55,000 miles out of the original tires and brakes. overall gas milage was around 21mpg. car still had good tires tread and brakes at 99,000 miles. Air conditioning died at 99,000 and wanted a new car was reason for letting go

Spatious, beautiful car!

by from Sartell, MN on July 19, 2007

I've had one for five years and have loved that I can comfortably fit five adults and an incredible amount of cargo in the large trunk. It is also a very stylish car with great lines, a sporty, yet luxurious interior and nice creature comforts. It would be nice to have a little more power, but I can't complain about 27mpg on a car this big.

Similar Models