2023 Chrysler Pacifica consumer reviews

• Exterior 4.7
Explore the 2023 Chrysler Pacifica
Shop the 2023 Chrysler Pacifica

E n j o y I n g -- T h e -- P a c i f I c a . Done

We owned a 2019 Pacifica and traded it (with only 51,000 miles) for a 2023 Pacifica Pinnacle. We traded early because we didn't want a hybrid, yet. This one is Red and gasoline...beautiful. Having a wonderful time, enjoying all its luxuries.

My awesome Car!!!

I purchased the limited version. I am really happy with how it looks and performs so far. Plenty of room and no more arguments between children. They all have their own space. Took it on a long vacation and it performed great! With all the room and all the hooks up for all the kid’s devices it was great. Even has a hook up so our cooler ran all the time. No need to worry about it loosing power when the car was not running. I love my car, best car so far. I never considered myself a minivan person till now! The kids enjoy going on road trips now. The third roll setting is a game changer! All the grandkids fight for that setting. I have to agree it is pretty darn comfortable I would say it’s worth the price.

4.0

UConnect Is Terrible!

We purchased our Pacifica new in April 2023. Overall we like the vehicle, but DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON UCONNECT. We can't get it to work. We can't even use a basic DVD without issue. No one will help us at the dealer. We haven't been able to find any support online that helps us through the issue. It's a joke!

4.0

UConnect is a problem!

The 2023 Chrysler Pacifica is a really nice vehicle to look at and drive. I just traded in my 2021 Toyota Tacoma SR5. Toyota people claim the infotainment system is antiquated in their vehicles but let me be the first to tell you, I never had problems with that system from listening to music, and using my GPS, which I would have to use a USB cord for the maps to show up on my screen. With that said, the system was always tried and true. To anyone who buys the Pacifica good luck with the UConnect system! With just my phone and my wife's phone used on this system it becomes a crap shoot on what the screen is going to show. I have it so the widgets on my screen are maps and music, which in the few days I've had the vehicle pretty much displays what it wants to display. I'm 60 years old but I'm not incompetent when it comes to infotainment systems. I really enjoy our Pacifica and the ride, compared to my Tacoma well it can't be compared because the Pacifica is a plush ride. With that being said if your purchase the Pacifica good luck with the UConnect system! Don't forget to purchase an extended warranty as it is a Chrysler which means Fiat.

chrysle

This is the greatest car I have ever laid my eyes upon. The interior, the color palette, and the sight of the car left me in awe. It even has apple car play.

The ultimate of luxury!

This car meets every expectation. We could not ask for anything else. It is the Pacifica Limited. We would love the Carmel leather but black works just fine. Best feature from other vans is the flat stow and go. We can drive our two mobility scooters straight in.