2007 Chrysler Sebring

Fun to drive

by from Leavittsburg, OH on September 5, 2017

I test drove a Chevy HHR in a snow storm. It was horrible. The dealer then had me test the Sebring. It handled flawlessly in the snow, and I went home with it that day. I've owned the Sebring for 6 or 7 years now and have about 145k on it. I bought it with 60k on it. It's been reliable, and totally fun to drive. Even with the 2.4L 6 cylinder, it gets up and goes. It has power to merge in traffic. It never slides in the snow either. I drive it Ohio to Florida yearly, and it gets over the mountains with ease. I've had some issues this month, but I love the car so much that I put over 2k into it. Due to it being a safe care, and easy to handle, I plan to pass it down to my daughter when she starts driving in 3 years. The maintenance lately has been due to Ohio salt and rust. I replaced inner and outer tie rods, fuel pump and fuel pump connector, as well as battery and terminals. All were due to corrosion. I'm really hoping this car will now make it to 200k with no major issues. I grew up a Chevy man, due to this being a Chevy town. This car turned me into a Chrysler fan, and there is no going back.

Drove great

by from Nashville, IL on September 5, 2017

I absolutely loved this car and was upset when I chose to get a newer car. It was super comfortable to ride in and drove great.

Not too shabby

by on August 21, 2017

Nice car, especially for the money! Comfortable, stylish and economical. I have absolutely no regrets about this purchase.

Old and still good

by on July 24, 2017

I have 146,000 on the car and have had NO issues. I do have regular maintenance and I needed to replace a suspension part. That is it. The car is very reliable and overall looks good. I'll most likely drive it another year and trade it in.

A very reliable car

by from Indian Trail, NC on July 17, 2017

This vehicle is perfect for me, the stereo sound system is amazing, the seats are super comfortable and it is just a well driving car.

Good for the money

by from LOUISVILLE on July 16, 2017

Its a pretty good car if well maintained. Mine is old and has many many miles on it (almost 150,000) and still runs pretty well. I've had zero problems and am the second owner.

Nicest car I've ever owned

by from Appleton, WI on June 14, 2017

Great quality. I'd never driven a Chrysler before, but I love it! There is plenty of legroom in both front and back, as well as plenty of neat features like a moonroof, seat warmers, remote start, and 6-CD player.

THEIR CARS ARE IN EXCELLENT SHAPE

by from MARTINSVILLE VA on May 9, 2017

I LOVE IT ITS CLEAN AND IN VERY GOOD SHAPE.THE SHAPE OF THE CAR IS GREAT AND VERY WELL TAKEN CARE OF

Really good car in good condition

by from Adamsville, AL on March 18, 2017

great car gets me where I need to go. Had the car for some years now and it's still in good condition

Transmission Fault At 83k

by from Philadelphia, PA on March 9, 2017

I purchased my Sebring used almost 2 years ago with 62k miles. Now I'm at 84k... transmission is stuck in first gear & then the motor may have blown out so I'm looking at about $2,000 in repairs maybe more for a car that I didn't have very long. Now it's taking a nice long nap in front of my house.

Our Expert Review: 2007 Chrysler Sebring