2013 Avenger

2013 Dodge Avenger

2013 Dodge Avenger

4.2

Have you driven the 2013 Dodge Avenger?

Perfect!

by NYICEMAN from New York on Fri Jul 04 2014

I bought this car in Feb 2013, the SXT model with every option under the sun. This car drives great as i have put 23,000 on it already. The color is my seconf fav thing and i get more and more stares(redline red). I just wish the R/T version was out when i bought this because i would have bought that one. I will just wait till next year and have two in my driveway!!! thanks Dodge for making a great car finally!

awesome pick up

by forever cars from westport, NY on Tue Jul 09 2013

I absolutely love my new dodge avenger. When passing on the highway, it is important to have the control and the fast pick up I have with this car. This is the best car I have ever owned! We also appreciate the room we have, and don't feel all boxed in, but very comfortable!

Pleasantly surprised

by Joe new dodge fan from NJ on Tue Mar 26 2013

I am also going to say to NOT listen to the professional reviews of this car. I just don't understand how fuel economy and trunk space are "cons". This car is really well balanced and does everything well. The value for the dollar is unmatched by any other competitor and I recommend you go and try one out if you are looking for a midsize. They are giving incredible deals on these and the incentive is excellent. I got the blacktop edition and I've never noticed more people look at a vehicle of mine until this one. Very satisfied.

fun car to drive

by bobbyb on Tue Jul 11 2017

I have the se 4 cyl (not understanding that there is a se v6 and rt v6....I would have purchased one of those...however, I do enjoy the inline 4 cylinder car....it doesnt get out of the hole quickly...but once it gets moving, this car can dart into the wind quickly!!its not set up to race...but with 3.43 final gear, that what makes up for the tiny bit of torque the 4 banger makes....there are some sweet spots on the rpm scale that really gets the four cyl moving in a hurry....fun car.....basically, its fast sometimes, and it lags sometimes....slow down coming down a hill, then needing the torque to climb the next hill, often theres just not the immediate power to do so quickly. that's a four cyl for ya. Ive had 3 ford crown vics respectively from 1997till 2 weeks ago....This avenger is a pleasant change! I really like this car...(I imagine id like the v6 better), and when I'm finished paying this car off, ill get a v6 avenger. one final statement---->if one is not necessarily in need of scoring well on race or performance trials, then, the four cylinder can very much be a fast fun car to drive....if u need a car that is factory ready to score low 15's down to mid 14's in the quarter mile, then the v6 is the proper choice.

Sporty 4 banger

by Sarcastic Old Guy from Philly on Sat Jul 27 2013

I'm just passing a year with my 2010 SXT 4 banger and I took it down south right after I bought it. I couldn't be happier with it's performance and since I travel long didtance only every other year now, I figured the 4 would be enough. Hope to have it for a few years.

Superb midsize car

by AuroraBorealis from Tennessee on Mon Nov 30 2015

I've had my 3.6L 2013 SE for a little more than two years now (bought new) and still love driving it every day to work. The power is unbelievable: after installing a cold air intake, the car went from being a dragster to a rocket (same engine as in my 2012 Wrangler)! I've never timed it, but I easily go from 0 to 60 in what seems like 4 to 5 seconds. Very stable and assured handling, quiet ride, unbelievably large trunk, and while not a Charger, still very classy styling. Interior is basic and seats are comfortable enough. Gas mileage around 24 city, 30 highway. No mechanical issues whatsoever. Certainly not the quality of an import, but you can't beat the sheer power and fun handling of this car for the price.

Good car

by Koolk70 from Detroit MI on Thu Aug 03 2017

The vehicle is very , very roomy inside , Chrysler made these Dodge Avengers with advanced front end shocks and drivability. Smooth ride! Good horsepower on the 4 cyl (due to it being a large 4 cyl engine) . Good Mid sized car. Visibility is good all around but for the rear window could have a little more visibility. Exterior is very stylist and usual with Chryler/Dodge product.

Battery in the wheel well

by empressrune on Tue May 22 2018

This car was okay. It was roomy. The downside is I got stuck in the snow 3 times and the battery is in a compartment behind the wheel well so all the water and salt corroded the battery hook up. If this would have snapped while I was driving it could have been bad. Luckily it happened when I stopped at the store. Also the emissions sensor went bad. I recently got into a front end collison and the airbags were faulty. I won't be purchasing another Dodge ever again.

Does not recommend this car!!

SATISFIED RETURNING CUSTOMER

by HAPPY IN MANHATTAN from LEAVENWORTH, KANSAS on Wed Oct 30 2013

SALES MAN EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS AND I COMMEND HIM ON HIS EXCELLENT IPC SKILLS/2013 DODGE AVENGER.

beauty,power,love it !!!

by main muscle from fresh meadows, ny on Sat Nov 23 2013

test drove a Mazda 3 (4-cyl.)and the Dodge Avenger (6-cyl). Car cost about the same, Mazda (compact) better gas mileage and lower insurance, Avenger (mid-size) more comfort and bigger engine size for more power. Came down to looks of the car and how I would look driving the car. Being 25 years old I chose the stylish Dodge Avenger. Only young once, and before I get a family, I want some fun and enjoyment.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10