2013 Dodge Avenger

Avenger

by from on September 10, 2017

Good vehicle, good mileage and looks sporty. Rides a little rough but it's used so it's all good. It's easy to maintain and it's my next car.
Not Rated Reliability

fun car to drive

by on August 6, 2017

fun car to drive, yet very comfortable, smooth acceleration....(its not the v6 model with the penstar)---I'm sure that's the one to own,,probably), but I can get a real kick outa this four banger...it doesn't get great gas mileage, but it does get very good---30 mpg...reason is:..the final gear ratio is (I believe)---> 3.43...mist cars have a relaxed gear ratio of 2.78 or 3.08...this is is why the 2.4ltr four cyl is as quick as it is....its no muscle car....but it gets going!!...u can get into 75 and 80 mph and NOT realize it in a hurry!....I really like the car....I think the sxt is a better choice, but the penstar v6 is probably the best choice....however....my car costs 18,000 bucks brand new....the one with penstar v6 is 27,000 dollars and some.....big big difference in price...for 18,000 dollars, u have a lot of car for that amazingly low price!..the 4 cyl dodge avenger...the base model, is a somewhat fast, atheletic feeling, swift moving fun car to drive....with heavy equiptment, and air conditioning on, this four banger still does quite well!....from dead stop, it gets going nicely, but there are a few kinda' dead spots in the rpm scale...just as there are a few sweet spots in the rpm scale also!...I LUV THE CAR!!

Decent vehicle but the 2.4 motor is not enough.

by from Wickenburg,Arizona on August 5, 2017

This is a good vehicle,but did not meet my needs.The 2.4L motors was under powered and transmission a little strange.The vehicle had 46k on it and was solid and quiet.
Not Rated Reliability

Good car

by from Detroit MI on August 3, 2017

The vehicle is very , very roomy inside , Chrysler made these Dodge Avengers with advanced front end shocks and drivability. Smooth ride! Good horsepower on the 4 cyl (due to it being a large 4 cyl engine) . Good Mid sized car. Visibility is good all around but for the rear window could have a little more visibility. Exterior is very stylist and usual with Chryler/Dodge product.

fun car to drive

by on July 11, 2017

I have the se 4 cyl (not understanding that there is a se v6 and rt v6....I would have purchased one of those...however, I do enjoy the inline 4 cylinder car....it doesnt get out of the hole quickly...but once it gets moving, this car can dart into the wind quickly!!its not set up to race...but with 3.43 final gear, that what makes up for the tiny bit of torque the 4 banger makes....there are some sweet spots on the rpm scale that really gets the four cyl moving in a hurry....fun car.....basically, its fast sometimes, and it lags sometimes....slow down coming down a hill, then needing the torque to climb the next hill, often theres just not the immediate power to do so quickly. that's a four cyl for ya. Ive had 3 ford crown vics respectively from 1997till 2 weeks ago....This avenger is a pleasant change! I really like this car...(I imagine id like the v6 better), and when I'm finished paying this car off, ill get a v6 avenger. one final statement---->if one is not necessarily in need of scoring well on race or performance trials, then, the four cylinder can very much be a fast fun car to drive....if u need a car that is factory ready to score low 15's down to mid 14's in the quarter mile, then the v6 is the proper choice.

I didn't like the car

by from Owings mill, Maryland on July 1, 2017

I don't like the car. So I could not give you a great comment on this vehicle. I was paying way then it was worth.

Amazing and reliable

by from Waynesville, mo on June 23, 2017

It was a wonderful car. The design of the vehicle is great compared to others. It had lots of space and the kids loved it.

Best Value out there!

by from Raleigh,NC on May 24, 2017

This car has low mileage, no accidents, a trendy vehicle that gets me from A to B. I love the body, the interior reminds me of a race car, the seats are amazing. This car drives soo smooth, I love the handles!

I will not buy another Avenger

by from Paragould, Arkansas on May 22, 2017

Everytime you have the car in reverse the brakes squeak really loud. The front end pops all the time. Have under 50,000 miles and has been in shop more times than I care to mention.

Most reliable car I've ever owned

by from butler nj on May 19, 2017

I love my car it runs perfect, its half leather and also very cheap with gas. It is affortable, the money I payed for this car was absolutely great and wouldn't change it for another.