2013 Avenger

4.2 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Pleased

by OSUDAVE from Canton< Ohio on March 12, 2014

I purchased a 2013 SXT new in July, since then I put 7500 miles on it, and am very pleased so far, With the I-4 gas mileage is respectable and acceleration & performance is better than I expected. Really don't have any complaints considering the price of the vehicle. The fit and finish are very good.Sporty good looks, nice wheels & tires {I have the optional 18 inch aluminum wheels w/ Goodyear eagles}, The car is a pleasure to drive.

Perfect!

by NYICEMAN from New York on July 4, 2014

I bought this car in Feb 2013, the SXT model with every option under the sun. This car drives great as i have put 23,000 on it already. The color is my seconf fav thing and i get more and more stares(redline red). I just wish the R/T version was out when i bought this because i would have bought that one. I will just wait till next year and have two in my driveway!!! thanks Dodge for making a great car finally!

awesome pick up

by forever cars from westport, NY on July 9, 2013

I absolutely love my new dodge avenger. When passing on the highway, it is important to have the control and the fast pick up I have with this car. This is the best car I have ever owned! We also appreciate the room we have, and don't feel all boxed in, but very comfortable!

Sporty 4 banger

by Sarcastic Old Guy from Philly on July 27, 2013

I'm just passing a year with my 2010 SXT 4 banger and I took it down south right after I bought it. I couldn't be happier with it's performance and since I travel long didtance only every other year now, I figured the 4 would be enough. Hope to have it for a few years.

Pleasantly surprised

by Joe new dodge fan from NJ on March 26, 2013

I am also going to say to NOT listen to the professional reviews of this car. I just don't understand how fuel economy and trunk space are "cons". This car is really well balanced and does everything well. The value for the dollar is unmatched by any other competitor and I recommend you go and try one out if you are looking for a midsize. They are giving incredible deals on these and the incentive is excellent. I got the blacktop edition and I've never noticed more people look at a vehicle of mine until this one. Very satisfied.

Superb midsize car

by AuroraBorealis from Tennessee on November 30, 2015

I've had my 3.6L 2013 SE for a little more than two years now (bought new) and still love driving it every day to work. The power is unbelievable: after installing a cold air intake, the car went from being a dragster to a rocket (same engine as in my 2012 Wrangler)! I've never timed it, but I easily go from 0 to 60 in what seems like 4 to 5 seconds. Very stable and assured handling, quiet ride, unbelievably large trunk, and while not a Charger, still very classy styling. Interior is basic and seats are comfortable enough. Gas mileage around 24 city, 30 highway. No mechanical issues whatsoever. Certainly not the quality of an import, but you can't beat the sheer power and fun handling of this car for the price.

fun car to drive

by bobbyb on July 11, 2017

I have the se 4 cyl (not understanding that there is a se v6 and rt v6....I would have purchased one of those...however, I do enjoy the inline 4 cylinder car....it doesnt get out of the hole quickly...but once it gets moving, this car can dart into the wind quickly!!its not set up to race...but with 3.43 final gear, that what makes up for the tiny bit of torque the 4 banger makes....there are some sweet spots on the rpm scale that really gets the four cyl moving in a hurry....fun car.....basically, its fast sometimes, and it lags sometimes....slow down coming down a hill, then needing the torque to climb the next hill, often theres just not the immediate power to do so quickly. that's a four cyl for ya. Ive had 3 ford crown vics respectively from 1997till 2 weeks ago....This avenger is a pleasant change! I really like this car...(I imagine id like the v6 better), and when I'm finished paying this car off, ill get a v6 avenger. one final statement---->if one is not necessarily in need of scoring well on race or performance trials, then, the four cylinder can very much be a fast fun car to drive....if u need a car that is factory ready to score low 15's down to mid 14's in the quarter mile, then the v6 is the proper choice.

Good car

by Koolk70 from Detroit MI on August 3, 2017

The vehicle is very , very roomy inside , Chrysler made these Dodge Avengers with advanced front end shocks and drivability. Smooth ride! Good horsepower on the 4 cyl (due to it being a large 4 cyl engine) . Good Mid sized car. Visibility is good all around but for the rear window could have a little more visibility. Exterior is very stylist and usual with Chryler/Dodge product.

2013 dodge avenger sxt

by 2013 dodge avenger sxt from on May 19, 2014

I had this car for over a year bought it in June of 2013 for the people having g problems with it it's called take care of your car the way your suppose to that's y there is a owners manual

So far, I'm really satisfied

by Boomers Pride from Penfield, NY on March 16, 2013

I received excellent treatment at the dealership. I entered without a specific vehicle I wanted. The salesman asked me for my "requirements". He said he'd like to show me a vehicle that would interest me. He brought out the Avenger. The rest was history. I loved the car and when we discussed price I was astounded. Compare the Avenger to the Chrysler 300 or 200. What a difference. Also, the finance manager was very cooperative and honest.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10