2010 Dodge Caliber

BuyLocal

by from Covington, GA on May 1, 2010

I shopped for about three months for a vehicle that was economical and met a certain specific criteria along with the sense of feeling proud to drive as a middle aged male. I do get a lot of unsolicited positive comments which is nice. This vehicle has a lot of features for the money. It did have some strong rebates which others did not, so that was a key deciding factor. I'm pleased so far with the car and it has a strong warranty. It does have a little more road noise than I'm use to hearing on the highway, but I guess I shouldn't be on my cell phone any how. Handles well, power is good for 4-cyl, plenty of room for 4-5 adult passengers, quality of interior components and trim are good. One of my favorite characteristics of this vehicle is that it has about twice the ground clearance as the average car but still hugs the road. This is nice if you have to go off paved roads, such as event parking in fields - which I do frequently. I'm not sure if this is considered a crossover vehicle, but it should if it's not. This is my first Dodge, and so far I'm pleased.

Competent Car

by from North Carolina on July 1, 2010

While the Dodge Caliber was not my first choice for a new vehicle, the more I drive it the happier I am. It has a comfortable ride, roomy interior and good features. My only real problem with it so far is that the engine sounds like it has a hard time catching up when accelerating. That said, it has plenty of power on the highway. The interior finishes are not the top of the line but they are an improvement on earlier models. My longest trip so far has been about an hour, so I am looking forward to my upcoming 7 hour drive to see how she goes.

I love this car

by from New York on May 18, 2011

I bought this car over 6 months ago and I absolutely love it! The car is great on gas, especially when I have to drive to school in PA. It is extremely roomy, comfortable and reliable. Back in March I got cut off and hit a guardrail on the parkway, bounced across 3 lanes or traffic, and thanks to this car I was able to walk away from the accident with no injuries. For the price you pay you get a great car! If youre looking for a car thats safe, reliable and great of gas. this car is a great choice.

BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCKS

by from Mobile,Al on January 22, 2012

This is the second DODGE CALIBER i have owned my fuel mileage is great 27- 35 mixed hwy/city. here is a tip for great fuel mileage/performance put a k/n filter in place of paper air filter.This is a gerat ride for the money and very roomy.Looking forward to long trip to see what kind of fuel milage i get on just hwy miles. Real sporty loooking Ride.

GREAT RIDE

by from Winchester,IN on May 2, 2011

I love my new Caliber, its the perfect size, comfortable, gets good gas milage. I love the touch screen , heated seats and over all appearance. It is priced afordabe and has everything a more expensive vehicle has.

Great Car

by from Kansas on July 11, 2011

I realy enjoy driving this car. For a 4 cyl I was surprised at how fast I was able to get up to hwy speeds. I commute 100 miles round trip daily and get great gas mileage out of it.

Fun to Drive

by from Orange Park, FL on March 28, 2017

Great commuter car that looks and feels sporty, with plenty of "bells and whistles." Lots of room without being bulky, a breeze to handle. Doesn't ride like a luxury mobile, but plenty comfortable

A car that I've actually enjoyed owning

by from Prescott, AZ on May 14, 2017

This is by far my most favorite car that I've ever owned, I prefer pickup trucks and cars have just not done anything for me in the past.

always needs repairs

by from newjersey on July 15, 2017

i like this car but it should have been built better ...I will keep this car because it still has a lot of life left in it..

Great car for the value

by from on December 18, 2010

I bought this car after owning a Ford Focus and a Dodge Durango. It is not the fastest car in the world but its great for travling. 29-32 is what the car is recommanded to get for gas milage and I have been able hit 36-38 at times during my trips. It seems to have much more room then my 2008 Ford focus. I am over 6 feet tall and I can actualy put a car seat behind me unlike the focus. Now I am not a sporty type guy. I like my car to get me to point A to point B comfterably and at a respectable price. This does both. I drive from Mo, to MN (8 hrs) 1-2 times a month and I enjoy the trip greatly. So if your looking on buying a brand new car and not trying to spend alot this is a car to consider.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Dodge Caliber