2010 Dodge Caliber

Don't get this is you never leave the city.

by from Seattle, WA on July 25, 2017

It does EVERYTHING so well, but no get up and go and when you live near a big city and have to get on the highway you have to have the get up and go! Honestly the only reason I didn't purchase another (I moved far enough away to where I sold my car and flew). It's reliable and handles the excessive miles very well (bought at 74,000 miles, sold at 150,000 miles still running perfect). It can also take a hit I was rear-ended by two cars simultaneously, I was stopped and they both tried to cut someone off and hit my car, my caliber still looked perfect and ran amazing!

always needs repairs

by from newjersey on July 15, 2017

i like this car but it should have been built better ...I will keep this car because it still has a lot of life left in it..

One of the nicest cars I've owned.

by from NC on July 4, 2017

It's stylish, compact and great on gas. I enjoy driving it but it is small for children in the back seat.

Great car

by from on June 19, 2017

Love this car. Enough room for family, hauling groceries,etc. Love the stylish look and affordability.

Good reliable car

by from Rancho Santa Margarita on June 11, 2017

The hatchback has been great hauling stuff. Reliable car. Drives well and is comfortable. No major problems so far. Gets good gas mileage.

I was in a tight spot

by from Morgantown, WV on June 8, 2017

My car was about to kick the bucket and the only option I had at the time was to purchase a used can from a dealership that would finance me. I found this car online and dropped by for a test drive. I ended up buying it not expecting much and I'm glad I didn't. It's power isn't all too exciting although it did go gliding on the highway prettt well. The transmission had to be replaced the first year I had it, luckily it was under warranty. Overall it will get the job done and get you from a-b. It would be interesting to add some aftermarket products to it but in it's off the lot form, eh, nothing special or exciting.

Most Reliable and Comfortable car I've owned!

by from Grovetown, GA on June 6, 2017

This car met all of my needs. Very spacious front seat, back seat, and trunk space. Great gas mileage and low insurance for it. Very comfortable and reliable.

I never had any problems with my car! Not one bit!

by from on May 17, 2017

My car was totaled by a drunk driver, I miss my car so much. It was the best car I ever. Had. The storage space is amazing for it being so small

A car that I've actually enjoyed owning

by from Prescott, AZ on May 14, 2017

This is by far my most favorite car that I've ever owned, I prefer pickup trucks and cars have just not done anything for me in the past.

Great gas saver

by from Garden City,Ga on May 2, 2017

I absolutely love the features of this car! Great car overall. Great AC and heat. Love the extra phone jacks and it travels well. Good for family trips

Our Expert Review: 2010 Dodge Caliber