Skip to main content

• Value 4.2
  • Exterior 3.5
Explore the 2002 Dodge Caravan

Great Family Car

We've had our Caravan for 8 years now. It has over 115K on it. Only work we've had done to it were new brakes, at 90K and a tie rod at 100K. Been perfect other than that. We've used it to haul 5 kids around to every function imaginable and have taken it on our vacations the last 8 years. Most reliable vehicle I've ever owned. Still going strong and I have no intention of replacing the Caravan.

New 2 Me

I bought this minivan because of all the consumer reports on Reliablity. It is a wonderful vehicle. I can tote people around or load it full of bikes. Great buy!

Still LOVING Mr. Reliable

We had are van now for 6yrs 98'000 miles only true expense is: Air,Oil & Gas kid's give it a lick'in but it just keeps on ticking. We call him(minivan) "Mr. Reliable"

2.0

I Hate this Van

I have had this minivan for two years and four months only 62K miles. The mechanical problems are endless. I had to replace transmission, alternator, cataltic convertor, sensors. Local dealer is horrible, long waits and poor service. I don't think they checked the van before they sold it. Worst part is that I never ever drive it anymore. I had to bring my other van into shop, so I was forced to drive my Dodge after two days engine light came on, do I have to say more?